Subject: tags.h?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 22:23:06 -0700

I've got v3r1 built and working (it appears) on a sun4 under SunOS
4.1.whatever. So far, so good. Now, I want to get libpq compiled under
various other architectures to build clients that talk to the sun4. I'm
trying to build libpq on a decstation 5000 running Mach, and get the
following:
    V4/postgres/src/libpq 11 Apr 1:12am:41 % make
    mkdir ../../obj/@sys/libpq
    cd ../../obj/@sys/libpq
    cc -I/afs/cs/user/snl/.v4/postgres/include -Dvoid=char -c
    ../../../src/libpq/be-fsstubs.c
    /afs/cs/user/snl/.v4/postgres/include/nodes/nodes.h: 25: Can't find
    include file tags.h
    *** Exit 1
    Stop.
I cannot find tags.h anywhere under src/ or under /usr/include on the
sun4, but libpq seemed to build fine there,  during the Make, so it must
be SOMEWHERE. Where is it?
(I cp -r'ed src/H to /afs/..../include, so (I assume?) all .h files
needed are in the right place).

BTW, is building libpq all I have to do to play with building clients on
other architectures?

Cheers,
	Sean
--
Sean Levy <[email-masked]>		   `... from intuition we can pass to
CMU Engineering Design Research Center      analysis, but not from analysis to
ndim Group                                  intuition.' --Henri Bergson
                      <--  Standard Disclaimers Apply  -->