Subject: spog announcement

From: [email-masked] (Juergen Schoenwaelder)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 92 12:28:30 MET DST

Hi!

This is the announcement of spog, another front-end to the postgres
database machine. spog is just a hack around libpq and the readline
library from the GNU project. spog offers a very easy to use
interactive interface to a postgres database. You can edit queries
using emacs or vi keys. A history of queries is stored for each
database.

The spog source is available via anonymous ftp from
ftp.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de (134.169.34.15) in the file /pub/local/spog.tar.Z
or /pub/local/spog.shar.  The readline library is contained in the
bash (Bourne Again SHell) distribution on your nearest ftp server.

Have fun!

						Juergen

---
Juergen Schoenwaelder   ([email-masked])
Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Inst. f. Betriebssysteme & Rechnerverbund
Bueltenweg 74/75,  3300 Braunschweig, Germany, Tel. +49 531 / 391-3249