Subject: R-tree patches (previous one was buggy)

From: "Schenkelaars.V.F" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 92 11:54:21 MET DST

Dear Postgres Group,

The previous patch I send to the mailing list did not fix all the
size problems. I did forget to fix the same problem in the function
picksplit. This patch does fix this problem as well as the other
two functions. DO NOT USE MY PREVIOUS PATCH. USE THIS ONE INSTEAD.

Greetings,

     ____________________
 \  / . _   _  _   _  |
  \/ ( ( \ (_ (-' ( \ |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent F. Schenkelaars				|
Company: FEL-TNO                                | Private:
Email  : [email-masked]	|
address: Oude Waalsdorperweg 63			| Groenhovenstraat 12
         Postbus 96864				|
         2509 JG  Den Haag			| 2311 BT  Leiden
         The Netherlands			| The Netherlands
Phone  : Holland 070-3264221			| Holland 071-125576
Fax    : Holland 070-3280961			|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We apologize for the inconvenience.