Subject: Patches for Linux??

From: "David A. Vohwinkel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 17:06:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
	Can someone please tell me where I can get the patches for Linux of
postgres v4r2?

	Thanks

	 -Dave-

-- 
  David A Vohwinkel        
Unix Consulting   ^ ^     [email-masked]
  & Operations    0 0    @ The State University of New York at Buffalo   
--------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
                  \-/

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 94 14:12:46 -0700

> 	Can someone please tell me where I can get the patches for Linux of

i finally got around to sucking these off of kai petzke's machine
in germany (that link is usually down or too heavily congested 
whenever i try to connect..) so now you can get them in 
	ftp://s2k-ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/postgres/unofficial-ports/linux
if you are on this side of the puddle.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki