Subject: Re: X-Interface

From: [email-masked] (Jim Davidson)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 1994 17:06:05 -0800

At  3:20 PM 3/24/94 +0100, Lukas Rosenthaler wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm very new to the whole postgres stuff. I succesfully installed postgres
>on a DEC Alpha. It runs perfectly, and it will be a fine tool for our
>research group. I have however one question:
>
>Is there any PD X11 and/or OSF/motif based front end available to postgres ?
>Any information about it would be greatly appreciated!

You can grab "pgbrowse" from the ~ftp/pub/pgbrowse directory of our
anonymous ftp server crseo.ucsb.edu (128.111.100.50).  It's under
development now - a new release with a much improved query interface should
be ready later in the month (based on work that's been done porting it to
Montage).  The current release is still pretty useful (at least I think
so).  -Jim

 __________________________________________________________
  Jim Davidson                     |  [email-masked]
  CSL / Center for Remote Sensing  |  [email-masked]
  University of California         |  Phone (805)893-8475
  Santa Barbara, CA 93106          |  Fax           -2578