Subject: Getting Started with ISDN

From: [email-masked] (Rich Morin)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 93 16:09:55 -0700

As ISDN is on some of our minds, this meeting may be relevant:

>From ba.seminars Wed Apr  7 14:29:43 1993

Bay-LISA                                                     April 15th

	The BayLISA April meeting will focus on ISDN computer
	communications.  We have three speakers who will cover
	several aspects of ISDN connections:

	Stan Kluz, of the Lawrence Livermore Natl. Lab. ISDN Project
	will present ISDN Basics, Applications, and Success Stories.

	Ella Spradley, PacBell Product Manager ISDN Sales, will cover
	ISDN availability and pricing.

	Bob Downs, VP of Engineering Combinet, (manufacturer of ISDN
	networking products) will be available to discuss Combinet
	products and pricing.

Video tapes of previous meetings available to Bay-LISA members.

General Meeting Information:

        Date:   Thursday, April 15th, 7:30 PM
                (Third Thursday of every month)
                Please do not arrive before 7 PM.

        Place:  Silicon Graphics, Inc.
                Building 5 (SGI Cafeteria)
                2025 North Shoreline Boulevard
                Mountain View

                From Highway 101 North:
                Exit at Shoreline Blvd./Middlefield Road.  Take the
                first exit (Shoreline Blvd.) and turn left at the light
                onto Shoreline Blvd.  Pass Charleston (next light) and
                make a right into Shoreline Technology Park (at the beige
                brick walls).  On the right will be Silicon Graphics
                buildings 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.

                From Highway 101 South:
                Exit at Shoreline Blvd. North.  Cross over the freeway
                (through light) and continue toward the Bay.  Pass Charleston
                (next light) and make a right into Shoreline Technology Park
                (at the beige brick walls).  On the right will be
                Silicon Graphics buildings 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.

        Info:   Send e-mail to [email-masked], or you
                may contact:

                 Bjorn Satdeva (408) 241-3111
                 [email-masked]

The Bay-LISA group meets monthly to discuss topics of interest for
administration of sites with more than 100 users and/or computers.  
The meetings are free and open to the public.