Subject: HTML & Postgres

From: [email-masked] (F. Kooger)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 01:10:24 +0100

Hallo fellow postgres fans,

I am new on this list so perhaps the matter is out of date but...:
What could be a good way of asking postgres via HTML & CGI?
Does anybody have experience on this matter?

Frank Kooger

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: Wojtek Bogusz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 23:41:02 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

> Does anybody have experience on this matter?

 We are accessing postgres through TCL CGI scripts interpreted by pqtcl a
TCL shell with POSTGRES interface. You can find sources of everything in
ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com/tcl/

 Wojtek