Subject: Linux port of PostgresV4.2?

From: "David A. Vohwinkel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:06:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Guys,
	Sorry about asking this here but can someone tell me where
the Linux port of PostgresV4.2 might be found... s2k-ftp.cs.berkeley.edu
is down.

	Thanks

	-dave
-- 
  David A Vohwinkel        
Unix Consulting   ^ ^     [email-masked]
  & Operations    0 0    @ The State University of New York at Buffalo   
--------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
                  \-/

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================