Subject: Fast Path question

From: Lance Gatrell (303) 977-2052 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 14:56:31 -0700

Has anyone used the "fast path -- trap door into system internals"?
The manual says that "Documentation of layers 1-6 will appear at some
future time.  Meanwhile, fast path users must consult the source code
for function names and aarguments at each level."

Can anyone tell me how to get started?  At the minimum, I'm interested
in how to use the "Level 1)  Traffic cop level" where strings are passed.

Experienced responses desired.

Thanks,

Lance B. Gatrell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Kyongsok Kim)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 19:32:27 -0700

- 
- Has anyone used the "fast path -- trap door into system internals"?
- The manual says that "Documentation of layers 1-6 will appear at some
- future time.  Meanwhile, fast path users must consult the source code
- for function names and aarguments at each level."
- 
- Can anyone tell me how to get started?  At the minimum, I'm interested
- in how to use the "Level 1)  Traffic cop level" where strings are passed.

i am alos interested.

k kim