Subject: Groups in portal

From: Kacper Nowicki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 14:15:12 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

Could someone explain how I can find all instances from one group
in specified portal ? Are they placed in order ? (I mean that
first PQntuplesGroup(pp, 0) instances in portal belongs to group 0, 
then next PQntuplesGroup(pp, 1) instances belongs to group 1, etc. ?)

How can I locate first/last tuple from specified group ?

Thanks in advance,
Kacper

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kacper Nowicki                         e-mail: [email-masked]
Warsaw University                      =================================
Institute of Experimental Physics
Hoza 69, 00-681 Warszawa               fax: (+48)(22) 294309
Poland                                      (+48) 39121805

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================