Subject: Linux-Postgres mirror site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 02:59:38 +0200

Effective yesterday, my site mirrors the Linux-Postgres FTP area of
Humbuldt University, which in turn mirrors Kai's site, the Tech
University, both in Berlin.  My site is in Sweden.  Lysator is a
students' computer club at Linkoping University.

Even though it is in Europe, this site is closer to whitehouse.gov (9
hops, ping time 140 ms) than to Berlin (15 hops, ping time 220 ms).
Off peak hours we are as close to Berlin as to the US west coast.  In
peak hours, we cannot reach Berlin at all.

  FTP   ftp.lysator.liu.se
  CD    /pub/linux/postgres

At the same time, I am opening a World Wide Web section on database
server technology.  It contains HTML versions of all Postgres papers
and pointers to various research projects all over the net.  I might
start to compile an FAQ for Linux Postgres aswell.  Please mail
comments and suggestions.

  URL   http://www.lysator.liu.se:7500/dbms/Main.html

Lars Aronsson <[email-masked]>.