Subject: 4.2 w/ krb5b2 and aix3.2.5

From: [email-masked] (Egan F. Ford)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 94 11:53:22 MDT

Hello,

I've just build krb5b2 on aix3.2.5 with cc.  The libs built fine, and so did
the apps after a little bit of changing.  Now I'm trying to recompile
postgres with the kerberos stuff.  Postgres builds perfect w/o kerberos.

Help.

Thanks.

This is what I get with kerberos:

===> backend
for i in postgres.exp; do  /usr/ucb/install -c -o bin -g bin -m 444  $i /usr/postgres/lib/$i;  done
===> libpq
cc -O3 -DPORTNAME_aix -DPOSTPORT='"4321"' -DDEADLOCK_TIMEOUT=60 -qchars=signed -qmaxmem=4000 -DHAVE_ANSI_CPP -DFRONTEND  -I/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/obj  -I/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend -I/usr/krb5/include -DPG_KRB_SRVNAM='"postgres_dbms"' -DKRB5 -DPG_KRB_SRVTAB='"FILE:/usr/krb5/srvtab.postgres"' -c /usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c 
Processing include file /usr/krb5/include/krb5/config.h
    1501-106: (S) Include file autoconf.h not found.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/wordsize.h", line 72.2: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/base-defs.h", line 43.20: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/base-defs.h", line 46.19: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/base-defs.h", line 52.20: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/hostaddr.h", line 34.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
Processing include file /usr/krb5/include/krb5/error_def.h
    1501-106: (S) Include file krb5/krb5_err.h not found.
Processing include file /usr/krb5/include/krb5/error_def.h
    1501-106: (S) Include file krb5/kdb5_err.h not found.
Processing include file /usr/krb5/include/krb5/error_def.h
    1501-106: (S) Include file krb5/asn1_err.h not found.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/krb5.h", line 114.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/krb5.h", line 139.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/krb5.h", line 174.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/krb5.h", line 190.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/func-proto.h", line 124.1: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier krb5_boolean.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/func-proto.h", line 124.14: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/func-proto.h", line 127.1: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier krb5_boolean.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/func-proto.h", line 127.14: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/func-proto.h", line 133.1: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier krb5_boolean.
"/usr/krb5/include/krb5/func-proto.h", line 133.14: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 375.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 377.22: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier _iob.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 388.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 418.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 425.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 473.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 498.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 522.15: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier KRB5_SENDAUTH_REJECTED.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 523.21: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 526.26: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier _iob.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 529.21: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 683.1: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier fe_sendauth.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 683.1: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 683.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 684.5: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier Port.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 684.10: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 686.1: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 706.6: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier fputs.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 706.6: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 706.24: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 706.30: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 706.34: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 707.6: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier pqdebug.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 707.6: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 707.18: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 708.6: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 709.2: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 712.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 714.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 716.1: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 733.21: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier n_authsvcs.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 734.21: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier authsvcs.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 735.6: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier pg_authsvc.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 736.6: 1506-056 (S) Break statement cannot be placed outside a while, do, for, or switch statement.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 739.17: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier PQerrormsg.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 742.22: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier _iob.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 749.1: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier MsgType.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 749.1: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 753.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 754.1: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 764.5: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier MsgType.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 764.13: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 766.5: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier authsvc.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 766.15: 1506-158 (S) Initializer is not a legal constant expression.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 767.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 776.2: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 778.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 788.6: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 792.6: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 795.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 799.2: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier fputs.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 799.2: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 799.20: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 799.26: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 799.30: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 800.2: 1506-045 (E) Undeclared identifier pqdebug.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 800.2: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 800.14: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 801.2: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 802.5: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
"/usr2/postgres/src/libpq/../backend/libpq/auth.c", line 804.1: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

--
Egan F. Ford
[email-masked]

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================