Subject: a small request

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 93 14:12:44 -0700

please do not send any further postgres mail directly to aoki@postgres.
as always, any questions (or comments directed at postgres developers)
should go to:
	post_questions@postgres
bug sightings should go to:
	bug-postgres@postgres
general comments and queries on the user community should go to:
	postgres@postgres

the reason is that, for a variety of reasons (but in large part due to 
a lack of noticeable thesis progress), i am basically dropping out of 
the post_hacking business.  which is not to say i'm necessarily leaving 
berkeley just yet (unless i flunk my oral exam next week, in which case 
i get booted out anyway :-).

existing commitments to fold in particular hunks of code (ports) are 
still in effect.  (i think the only major one i have left is to finish
merging stuff in for gerben and tom -- the hpux and aix port merges are 
done.)

bug reports received by me have been forwarded to the appropriate parties.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki