Subject: Re: Displaying the Database structure (schema)

From: "David J. Hughes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 93 23:53:46 -0700

On Thu, 6 May 1993, Marc Teitelbaum wrote:

> Please forward it to me as I will bundle it in with the postgres
> release.

Marc  (and everyone else),  I've put it up for FTP on our gateway box. 
It's availabel on :-

	Hostname	: kirk.bu.oz.au
	IP Address	: 131.244.1.1
	Path		: /pub/Bond_Uni/relshow/relshow.tar.Z

I tidied it up over the weekend and it should prove to be of much more use
now.  Fling any comments my way if you like.

bambi
   ___                                   David J. Hughes    [email-masked]
  /   \                /  /    /        
 /  __/ __   __   ____/  /    / __             Senior Network Programmer
/    \ /  \ /  \ /   /  /    / /  \  /       Comms Development & Operation
\____/ \__//   / \__/   \___/ /   / /    Qld. 4229  AUSTRALIA  (+61 75 951450)

---

From: "David J. Hughes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 93 15:55:12 -0700

> 	Path		: /pub/Bond_Uni/relshow/relshow.tar.Z

Hmmm.  I spent all day yesterday changing our domain name from bu.oz.au to
Bond.edu.au and still haven't got out of the habit.  The hostname above
should read kirk.Bond.edu.au (although the old one will still work for a
while).

bambi