Subject: attribute error

From: Francois Lambert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 93 14:02:50 -0400

Since we've upgraded to the newest version, some of our users have experienced
this problem with some classes:  

Query sent to backend is "delete EMP "
WARN:Jun  7 18:26:31:cannot find attribute 1 of relation EMP

	What does this message mean?  Trying to "retrieve" data from that
class gives the same error.  I don't know what the user did previous
to this state, but the other class in the same database is not "corrupted":

Query sent to backend is "delete DEPT "
DELETE
Go 
* 

Thanks,

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Francois Lambert                  | Office: H961-43                        |
| Programmer/Analyst                | Phone : (514) 848-3037                 |
| Computer Science Department       | email : [email-masked],       |
| Concordia University, Mtl, QC.    |         [email-masked]      |
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||