Subject: Future of Postgres and the Sequoia 2000 project

From: [email-masked] (Robert Bruccoleri)
Date: 06 Sep 1994 13:09:40 -0400 (EDT)

Now that the Postgres group at Berkeley has effectively disbanded,
will changes to Postgres necessary by the Sequoia 2000 project (if
there are any) be made available to the Postgres user community?
Thanks.

+------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|        Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D. | Bristol-Myers Squibb              |
|        Principal Scientist         | Pharmaceutical Research Institute |  
|        Macromolecular Modeling     | Room H.3812C                      |
|        [email-masked]                | Route 206 and Province Line Road  |
| Phone: (609) 252-6165              | P.O. Box 4000                     |
| Fax:   (609) 252-6030              | Princeton, NJ 08543 USA           |
+------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
| Member of the League for Programming Freedom                           |
+------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================