Subject: Help me with POSTGRES mailing list.

From: Stephen Quan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 94 13:44:12 EST

Hello POSTGRES mailing list, could somebody kindly send me instructions
to UNSUBSCRIBE users from this mailing lists, or LIST/REVIEW users on
this mailing lists.

The following people are no longer with our department, but I believe
one of them was on the mailing list and our system's mbox is getting
extremely full :

  [email-masked]  (Graeme Greenwood)
  [email-masked]   (Tan Siew Siong)

Could the administrator of this mailing list unsubscribe any entry
resembling the above 2 and notify me if there are any other people
receiving POSTGRES mail via sol.surv.utas.edu.au, or more generally
at utas.edu.au?  (I'm interested in either Surveying or CenSIS users).
-- 
Stephen Quan ([email-masked]), SysAdmin, Analyst/Programmer.
Centre for Spatial Information Studies, University of Tasmania, Sandy Bay.
GPO BOX 252C, Australia, 7001.  Local Tel: (002) 202898 Fax: (002) 240282
International Callers use +6102 instead of (002).