Subject: Version 4.0 available yet?

From: "Schenkelaars.V.F" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 92 10:36:08 MET DST

Jeff,

You were talking about postgres 4.0 lately. Is it already available? Or when
is it going to be (approximatly)? 

Regards
     ____________________
 \  / . _   _  _   _  |
  \/ ( ( \ (_ (-' ( \ |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent F. Schenkelaars				|
Company: FEL-TNO                                | Private:
Email  : [email-masked]	|
address: Oude Waalsdorperweg 63			| Groenhovenstraat 12
         Postbus 96864				|
         2509 JG  Den Haag			| 2311 BT  Leiden
         The Netherlands			| The Netherlands
Phone  : Holland 070-3264221			| Holland 071-125576
Fax    : Holland 070-3280961			|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We apologize for the inconvenience.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 92 08:51:01 -0700

> is it going to be (approximatly)? 

We are so close that it hurts.  I had planned on prepping the release packet
last night when we ran across some strange platform dependent problems on
our SPARCstation.  I would say that it will be out today, but every time I
make a prediction something evil befalls, and we suffer another delay...

Jeff