Subject: Dropping an attribute

From: TERMINATOR III <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 93 01:19:55 -0700

I would like to know the command for dropping an attribute from a
class (if it is available ?). Or is there any possibility for 
defining a function to do this operation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nookaiah Kolluru
Intelligent Systems Center
Univ. of Missouri-Rolla

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 93 13:47:27 -0700

> defining a function to do this operation?

no.

it's not hard to come up with ways to fake it, but all of the
ones that i can come up with have undesirable side effects.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki