Subject: Anyone installed Postgres on a Solbourne?

From: [email-masked] (Postgres Account)
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 18:01:48 EDT

Hi,

Hardware : Solbourne [Sun clone]
OS: 4.1B [supposed to be sunos 4.1.2]
Compiler: the standard C compiler which is shipped with the system

Postgres: v 4.2

I get the error when I do "bmake install all"

"/eb/postgres/src/backend/./storage/ipc.h", line 80: illegal type
combination

So I decided to use GCC 2.5.8 but I still get the same
error.

Any pointers appreciated.

-- 
Postgres Account                 Email: [email-masked]
EVB Software Engineering, Inc.          [email-masked]

===============================================================================
    To add/remove yourself from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
    the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

    If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
    a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
===============================================================================