Subject: ODBC

From: [email-masked] (Christoph Kukulies)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 12:58:16 +0100

Does there exist an ODBC interface to postgres? Is there being worked
on somewhere?

--Chris  Christoph P. U. Kukulies    [email-masked]	 
FreeBSD 2.0.1-Development #0: Wed Nov  2 23:00:17  1994
    root@mvx1b1:/usr/src/sys/compile/JAZZ

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 02:04:50 -0800

> Does there exist an ODBC interface to postgres? Is there being worked

i haven't heard of one..
--
  Paul M. Aoki          |  University of California at Berkeley
  [email-masked]  |  Dept. of EECS, Computer Science Division (#1776) 
                        |  Berkeley, CA 94720-1776

---

From: Christoph Kukulies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 11:59:38 +0100 (MET)

> > Does there exist an ODBC interface to postgres? Is there being worked

Actually, I would have been surprised if it would exist already :-)
Does anyone know where one can find specs for ODBC ?

[s2k-ftp is down with hardware problems.  more news as it becomes available..]