Subject: Ticketing System?

From: Alan Hannan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 1994 16:58:18 -0500 (CDT)

I am interested in finding or obtaining a front end that will work as a
ticketing system without too much hacking.  I'm thinking of developing our own,
but I'd be rather pleased if there was something out there for me.

  If you know of such a program, or are interested in developing one with me,
please mail me.  I look forward to your replies.

  Also, can I be given a list of sites containing applications for postgres?
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again.....
-- 
+ [email-masked]   Network Operations Center (402)/472-0242, Fax (402)/472-0240  +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+============\\   "I'm not a head honcho. Think of me as your spiritual and    +
+MIDnet, Inc. \\________________ philosophical guide.." - Bob Leptich 10/17/94 +

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================