Subject: [Q] running program by LIBPQ

From: Youho Jin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 10:16:26 +0900 (KST)

Hi..

I have one question about LIBPQ programming in Postgres.
I made three classes by POSTQUEL and append some instances by LIBPQ.
But I can't append instances by my C code program (I think my program has no 
bug) and my program runs without error.
But if I run this program in dbx ( debugging tool), all is correct i.e.
the instances I want to append is appended!
I don't know why this happened.

I run Postgres 4.2 on SunOS 4.1.3.

Any help is appreciated.

e-mail :  [email-masked]

-- 
====================================================================
Youho Jin                                       Dept. of CS in KAIST
(042) 868-6687                                  Taejon, 305-701
[email-masked]                         Republic of Korea
====================================================================
"We are on a threshold of a change in the universe comparable to the transition
 from nonlife to life."
-- Hans Moravec (on artificial intelligence)

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================