Subject: Question about LIBPQ

From: [email-masked] (Final Year Project)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 17:15:51 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am using the postgres in Sun Sparc station. I want to ask how to compile 
the C programs which contain the LIBPQ library routines. Moreover, 
which relevant header files should be included in the C programs?
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Martha Leung

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 01:26:45 -0800

> which relevant header files should be included in the C programs?

you should contact your local system administrator (or whoever
installed postgres) to obtain/print a copy of the reference manual.
the reference manual is in the distribution tar file (doc/ref.ps).
this manual contains a brief discussion of the compiler flags and 
#includes required.  your sysadmin can also tell you where he/she 
installed the library (libpq.a).
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki