Subject: In search of unsigned integers

From: "David J. Hughes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 14:42:36 -0800

Depending on which page of the doco you read, unsigned integers are
available as uint[24] or u_int[24].  After trying all incantations and
getting nothing but errors, I browsed through the pg_types catalog and
found nothing that looks like a u_int.

I find this strange seeing as the doco states they are a required type. 
Is the doco out of date here (I can't believe that u_ints aren't
supported) or am I missing the required magic?

   ___                                   David J. Hughes     [email-masked]
  /   \                /  /    /        
 /  __/ __   __   ____/  /    / __             Senior Network Programmer
/    \ /  \ /  \ /   /  /    / /  \  /       Comms Development & Operation
\____/ \__//   / \__/   \___/ /   / /    Qld. 4229  AUSTRALIA  (+61 75 951450)

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 15:06:09 -0800

"David J. Hughes" <[email-masked]> writes:
> supported) 

Believe it. :-)  They have been removed from the 4.1 reference 
manual (finally).