Subject: (?) hey! what's up???

From: emurphy@antoine
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 92 09:45:32 -0800

alright, i sent a mail message with subject DEL to this address a few  
days ago. why am i still receiving all these messages?

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 92 10:15:55 PST

> days ago. why am i still receiving all these messages?

because your mailer is not producing fully-qualified domain names for
outgoing messages.  this not only causes our script to fail, but it
also makes it impossible to reply directly to you.

you should notify your system administrator; the 'from' line in your
message is:

    emurphy@antoine

my apologies to the list for broadcasting this reply.  once again, if
you want to be deleted from the mailing list, send your request to
[email-masked] -- NOT to postgres@postgres, which
is the entire mailing list.  if you have problems, then notify us at
post-questions@postgres.
					mike