Subject: Solaris 2.3 port (Sparc) of Postgres 4.2

From: Peter Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 11:23:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for the Solaris 2.3 port (Sparc) of Postgres 4.2 of Postgres 4.2.
I haven't been able to locate it on any of the FTP sites even though
it is mentioned in the UNOFFICIAL-PORTS list. Any pointer are appreciated.

Thanx, Peter

--
Peter Hofmann                     e-mail: [email-masked]
Technical University Berlin
Str. des 17. Juni 135             Tel. ++49-(0)30-314-21701
D-10623 Berlin, Germany

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/