Subject: Re: cinterface.a

From: [email-masked] (Tilman Spokert)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 91 20:35:00 PDT

> I am having problem building postgres.v2r1.  Specifically,
> cinterface.a.
> 
> Due to the 15 char limit, all files are being entered into the archive
> as unnamed files (I think).  Anyways, I have a bunch of undefined
??? I don't think so. It cuts it off. Nevertheless, I have been able to build
v2r1 flawlessly with SunOS 4.1.1. Maybe some output from the make run would
help.
-- 
Tilman Sporkert  					[email-masked] 
          - I don't need a Nintendo. I got a SparcStation... -

---

From: [email-masked] (Song W. Koh)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 91 19:20:05 -0700

Due to the 15 char limit, all files are being entered into the archive
as unnamed files (I think).  Anyways, I have a bunch of undefined
symbols when backend is built.

Anyone having the same trouble?

Some system info:

SunOS Release 4.1.1 (SEYMOUR) #1: Fri Apr 19 14:55:43 EDT 1991
Sun IPC

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song Koh			Harris Semiconductor
[email-masked]		MS 62-024
Voice: (407)-724-7085		P. O Box 883
Fax:   (407)-729-4960		Melbourne, FL 32902-0883
------------------------------------------------------------------------