Subject: Re: Number of affected rows?

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 94 12:59:32 -0700

[email-masked] (Thomas Balzer) writes:
> Is it possible to get the number of rows affected by a delete statement or
> any other statement which changes rows? I'm looking for something like the
> SQLRowCount-Function in ODBC.

nope.
--
  Paul M. Aoki          |  University of California at Berkeley
  [email-masked]  |  Dept. of EECS, Computer Science Division (#1776) 
                        |  Berkeley, CA 94720-1776

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Balzer)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 20:33:22 +0100 (MET)

Thanks,
--- Thomas

[email-masked]