Subject: Newbie question: HPUX port of 4.1 available?

From: Daniel Simmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 1994 14:32:57 -0700

Hi folks.

I just downloaded a copy of Postgres 4.01 as ported to hpux and have
been trying to make it compile with version 9.01 of the OS (the port
was for version 8.x of the OS).  Probably I'll fix the problems
shortly, but in the mean time, I thought I'd ask what the story is
about a port of 4.1.

I just now got into the ftp site and saw mention of a completed 4.1
port that is supposed to be released with 4.2.  So, now I'm wondering
what the currently projected release date for 4.2 is.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Sorry for not "lurking"
on the list longer.  I'm just a little anxious because of a hot project
which I'm working on.

advTHANKSance,
Danny
--------
Daniel Simmons          electronic mail : [email-masked]
Idaho State University       voice mail : (208) 236-3199
Computer Center              snail mail : Box 8037, Pocatello