Subject: All my 'type id lookup of' fail ! Help !

From: [email-masked] (Savalle Renaud)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 94 19:09:35 MET

Hi, postgres world

My database seems corrupted, I get a 'type id lookup failed' for every single
request !

Go
* retrieve (pg_user.all)\g

Query sent to backend is "retrieve (pg_user.all)"
WARN:Jan  2 19:10:38:type id lookup of 16 failed

What file is corrupted ?

Thanks very much 

Renaud. 
-- 
+-----------------------------------------------+-----------------------+
!Renaud Savalle - Software Engineer             !    __._  *        *   !
!Computer addict & milky way lover              !  ./ __ \     .        !  
!Internet:     [email-masked]              !  / / .\ \ Clear Skies !
!Home Address: 57 rue Tassigny                  !  \.(@) \     .        !
!              76130 Mont Saint Aignan - France ! \ \__/*/   Don't Lie. !
!Phone   :     35 75 65 11                      !  \*___/   .     *     !
!Disclaimer:   Any opinions expressed are mine  !   .    *    .      .  !     
+-----------------------------------------------+-----------------------+