Subject: Re: ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 09:57:42 -0400

Paul:

> i know an email address where you can send hate mail, but that's
> about it at this point..

Tsk, Tsk.

The person at that address must know I am a buddy of yours cause he
never replys to even my most politely worded mail...

---
 Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 598 4480, Fax: +1 617 598 4430, Net: [email-masked]
 R.W. Withrow Associates, 21 Railroad Ave, Swampscott MA 01907-1821 USA

===============================================================================
    To add/remove yourself from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
    the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

    If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
    a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
===============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Wed, 04 May 94 10:54:19 -0700

> never replys to even my most politely worded mail...

what, you mean stonebraker?  no, he's not responsible for this; i was 
talking about the person who botched the implementation.

gads, *nobody* would *design* a query language that only allowed one
working aggregate in a query, and that only in the target list.  give
us credit for that much intelligence, at least.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki