Subject: Picasso et al.

From: [email-masked] (Gary Parker (253-7211))
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 92 13:28:08 -0800

We've installed Postgres here at our site, and like it so far; however, we
would also like to use Picasso in the development of user tools.

The README file on postgres.berkeley.edu:/pub lists two machines carrying
the lisp sources for use with Picasso: cheddar.cs.wisc.edu and
shambhala.berkeley.edu.  Both machines apparently are not setup for 
anonymous ftp.  

Where can we find a public domain Lisp suitable for use with Picasso?  Or ...
are there any other GUI/X/OpenWindows tools/toolkits for use with Postgres.

I'd also be interested to know if there are any tools available from any ftp
site that use Postgres as an engine.  I'd like to look at some working
source code for ideas for development here.

If replying via E-Mail, please use the address below as the address in the 
header will list me as "[email-masked]", which, I assure you I am not.

+----------------+------------------------+-----------+---------------------+
| Gary W. Parker | [email-masked] | || //     | Clinical   +----+   |
+----------------+ 100 Carlson Road       | ||<< odak | Products   | () |   |
| (716) 253-7211 | Rochester, NY 14653    | || \\     | Division   +----+   |
+----------------+------------------------+-----------+---------------------+