Subject: box datatype format/definition

From: [email-masked] (Timothy Williams)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 93 17:00:18 EST

In Section 3 of the Postgres 4.0 Reference Manual, a box datatype is
alluded to.  The next page then specifies abstime and reltime. Can someone
point me to the place in the User or Reference Manuals where a box datatype
is defined?  What is the format? 

OPTIONS:
(xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax), 
(xmin, ymin,width, height),
(xcenter, ycenter, width, height)
(xmax, ymax, xmin, ymin) - found in ../src/lib/H/utils/geo-decls.h as
	typedef struct {
        double  xh, yh, xl, yl;         /* high and low coords */
} BOX;

Ok. Ok. So I FINALLY found it.  Does any DOCUMENTATION talk about this?

-- 
Tim Williams                                   COM: (703) 704-1685
Night Vision & Electronic Sensors Directorate  DSN: 654-1685
AMSEL-RD-NV-VISPD (Williams)                   FAX: (703) 704-1705
Ft. Belvoir, VA 22060-5677                  E-MAIL: [email-masked]