Subject: Re: Bug in postgres-4r2 on Solaris 2.3 (SPARC)

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 95 18:06:06 -0800

Zdenek Salvet <[email-masked]> writes:
> I have installed postgres on Solaris-2.3 using gcc-2.6.3 (followed
> doc/postgres-setup.cat , there is note in faq gcc-2.6.0 and later
> should be OK ,I even checked gcc source) and got difference in
> regression test:
> <| 3.7         |
> >| 3.1         |

this bug is addressed by 
	ftp://s2k-ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/postgres/unofficial-patches/1
contributed by frank delahoyde.

(i have added a pointer to this to the README in the SOLARIS-2.3
directory.) 
--
  Paul M. Aoki          |  University of California at Berkeley
  [email-masked]  |  Dept. of EECS, Computer Science Division (#1776) 
                        |  Berkeley, CA 94720-1776

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/