Subject: source code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 93 15:35:27 -0700

I'd like to pick up the latest source code for postgres 4.1, since I
need to port it to a buncha stuff (alpha/osf1, hp, etc). The situation
on postgres.berkeley.edu is a little confusing. After grabbing/unpacking
most of what was in pub/postgres/post-pieces/developer/*, I got an error
-- zcat complained stdin was corrupted. It looked like I got most of the
tree, so I started rooting around, and began to get the sneaking
suspicion that the code/docs I was looking at were pretty old (the RCS
date stamps on some of the files were from 1991). To add to my
consternation, the README seems to indicate this is v4r0r1, not v4r1. Is
this true? If so, where can I get the latest stuff? 

Finally, is there a master list of ports that have been done? I did a
port of libpq to AIX 3.1.5 a looong time ago, and have not kept up since
then... 

TIA, 
			-- Sean 
-- 
Sean Levy, n-dim Group, EDRC, CMU, 5000 Forbes Ave, PGH, PA 15213 
Email: [email-masked], Phone: +1 412 268 5221, Fax: +1 412 268 5229