Subject: Pgbrowse problem.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 11:33:13 +0100 (GMT)

Help!

I have installed the linux newbie postgres distribution and I am having
problems getting pgbrowse to work. The example database works fine with 'spog',
and postmaster is running.

The error I get is:

fg: no job control
fg: no job control
Segmentation fault

[eek!]

The tkX demos work. I am using kernel 1.1.59.

Help!

Thanks,

Tim.

 ________________________________________________
|                                                |
| From Tim Wadsworth: [email-masked] |
|________________________________________________|

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/