Subject: I seem to be having a problem loading

From: [email-masked] (Ray E. Flanery Jr)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 94 15:34:13 -0400

functions in postgres. Does anyone else have
postgres running on an SGI machine? I am running on an SGI Crimson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   Raymond E. Flanery Jr., Director
             Advanced Visualization Research Center, ORNL
 (615)574-0630                                     [email-masked] 
 (615)574-0680 fax                        http://www.epm.ornl.gov/~flanery/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Cleveland Browns
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  "When the last individual of a race of living things breathes no more,
another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again."
                           --- William Beebe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
               "Loyalty above all else, except honor"  ---  ??

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================