Subject: missing file .../lib/H for relshow

From: [email-masked] (Peter Fuetterer)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 19:14:14 +0100

Dear Postgres comunnity,

in the postgres version 4.2 contrib directory I have found the relshow stuff.
To compile README says:
cc -I../../lib/H -o relshow relshow.c ../../../YourObjDir/libpq.a

but I can not find a file "H" anywhere. Is it possible to get this 'thing' from
a ftp site or an other source?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

--

Peter Fuetterer					Triberg +49-7722-4749
[email-masked]

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 14:12:49 -0800

[email-masked] (Peter Fuetterer) writes:
> but I can not find a file "H" anywhere. Is it possible to get this
> 'thing' from a ftp site or an other source?

use the Makefile instead of going by the original README.  (note that
it's a 'bmake' Makefile instead of a 'make' or 'gnu make' Makefile.)
--
  Paul M. Aoki          |  University of California at Berkeley
  [email-masked]  |  Dept. of EECS, Computer Science Division (#1776) 
                        |  Berkeley, CA 94720-1776