Subject: memory driver

From: Thilo Gaul <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 18:28:17 MET DST

Hi *

there was somewhere mentioned a memory driver for postgres (non-disk handling of the database), does anyone know something about it?
I'm very interested in it, because I use postgres with a "temporary-only" database and I'm looking for any speedup I can get.

Thanx;

    +-------------------------------------------+
    |                Thilo Gaul                 |
    | Institut fuer Betriebs- und Dialogsysteme |
    |          University of Karlsruhe          |
    |              76128 Karlsruhe              |
    |                  Germany                  |
    +-------------------------------------------+
    |         Phone:  ++49 721 608-4383         |
    +-------------------------------------------+

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================