Subject: perl interface?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 94 3:50:04 PDT

Q.  What about a C-callable interface for writing applications?

A.  There most definitely is one, called libpq.  There is also an
    interface for referencing POSTGRES data from shell and perl
    scripts.  See the POSTGRES Reference Manual for details.

 ^^^ From the postgres.faq

 But I can't find anything in any of the documentations about a
 perl interface.  Can anyone tell me if there is an interface
 for perl?

 Chris

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 94 04:19:51 -0700

>  perl interface.  Can anyone tell me if there is an interface

look in src/contrib/pgperl.
--
  Paul M. Aoki          |  University of California at Berkeley
  [email-masked]  |  Dept. of EECS, Computer Science Division (#1776) 
                        |  Berkeley, CA 94720-1776