Subject: Graphical Development Environment for Postgres (GDEP)

From: "Dr. Bipin C DESAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 10:05:11 EDT

GDEP provides Postgres users the ability to create, edit, view, import and
export classes to and from the Database without knowing the syntax of
Postquel. Also, GDEP provides developers with a Command Line Interface
window allowing them to issue direct Postquel commands. GDEP provides a
number of tools to help Postgres developers be more efficient and more
productive.

GDEP was implemnted by Khaled A. Jababo at Concordia University,
Montreal, CANADA.

The software is available from: 

ftp.cs.concordia.ca

in /pub/bcdesai/gdep/gdep.tar.gz

The postscript version of the entire GDEP document is available

from: ftp.cs.concordia.ca

in /pub/bcdesai/gdep/report.ps.gz

You may find additional details in: 

HREF=http://www.cs.concordia.ca/gdep.html on WWW.

BCD

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================