Subject: Port of postgres

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 10:09:26 +0100

Hi !

Recently I grabbed version 4.0 of postgres via ftp and I would like to install
it on my system. I have NetBSD-0.9 running. The version I got seems to be for
linux, so my question is : is it possible to port postgres to NetBSD ?
Thanks in advance.
	Regards
		Werner Kuehnert

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
|	E-Mail : [email-masked]          |
|	Tel.   : 0043-222-60171-5205                     |
|	FAX    : 0043-222-60171-5202                     |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|              Make a nice day :-)                       |
\_______________________________________________________/

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 10:03:10 -0800

> linux, so my question is : is it possible to port postgres to NetBSD ?

if you poke around on s2k-ftp.cs.berkeley.edu, there's a port of 
postgres 4.0.1 to 386bsd in pub/postgres/unofficial-ports/386bsd..
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki