Subject: Problems with Linux (Solved)!!

From: "David A. Vohwinkel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 09:05:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Guys,
	I figured out what my problems was... thanks to some of the hints
from you guys that sent me in the right direction.. sometimes that's all
we need.
	The problem was that I was doing a bmake install as root which has
bash as a shell... when I make my root shell tcsh , initdb worked and the
regression test went great!!

A silly mistake....

	Thanks

	 -Dave-
-- 
  David A Vohwinkel        
Unix Consulting   ^ ^     [email-masked]
  & Operations    0 0    @ The State University of New York at Buffalo   
--------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
                  \-/

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================