Subject: POSTGRES Applications

From: [email-masked] (Karl Eichwalder)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 94 20:05 MET

I am still looking for a POSTGRES application, which I can use as an
example for my own experiments.

Is there a paper listing availlable POSTGRES applications?

-- 
                        | [email-masked]             |  ____   _ o
                        | [email-masked]     | ___  _-\_<,
Karl Eichwalder         | 2:2437/209                  |     (*)/'(*) 

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 02:09:00 -0800

> example for my own experiments.

whenever someone makes one available, i try to snag a copy and place
it in ftp://s2k-ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/postgres/contrib.  as luck
would have it, that machine has been having problems for the last
month or so and has been going up and down like a yoyo.  i'll post a
message when those issues have been resolved.

> Is there a paper listing availlable POSTGRES applications?

not that i know about.  anyone else?
--
  Paul M. Aoki          |  University of California at Berkeley
  [email-masked]  |  Dept. of EECS, Computer Science Division (#1776) 
                        |  Berkeley, CA 94720-1776