Subject: linux mailing list ?

From: Niranjan Perera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 1994 10:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I rememember reading sometime back that there was a mailing list
for people who use POSTGRES on Linux ? Anybody got the mailing list
address ?

-- Niranjan
-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------?------+
| Niranjan Perera, 415 GSRC Bldg,CS Dept,  [email-masked]    ~~~     |
| University Of Georgia, Athens GA30602.   (706)-548-5826     ( . . )   |
+-----------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 94 03:33:56 -0700

> for people who use POSTGRES on Linux ? Anybody got the mailing list

 Date:    Wed, 13 Apr 1994 01:06:54 +0300
 To:      [email-masked]
 From:    "Guy R. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
 Subject: Announce: Postgres for Linux mailing list

 Hello posthackers;

 Kai Petzke <[email-masked]> has reported up to 24 hour  
 turn-around times for mail sent to the POSTGRES channel of the  
 linux-activists mailing list at niksula.hut.fi. So in an attempt to  
 help out an already overburdened site I have set up a mailing list  
 for announcements related to and discussion of the Linux port of  
 POSTGRES.

 The name of the list is 

   [email-masked]
   
 with subscription requests being sent to

   [email-masked]

 A human reads these messages but does not expect full sentences.   
 That is mail with a subject of ADD and no body will result in the  
 senders name being placed on the list and mail with a subject of DEL  
 and no body will result in someone trying to delete the senders name  

 If the maintenance becomes too much I will install an automatic mail  
 software so that we can have as much fun on this list as the  
 [email-masked] list :-).
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki