Subject: I know this is not right place, but remove me from the list.

From: Tatsuo Ishii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 18:27:29 HST

Sorry for posting an inappropriate message to the list, but I couldn't
find a proper way to stop the subscription. My original subscription
address was:

	[email-masked]

I sent a mail asking to remove the above address from the list to
[email-masked], but instead of getting stop
the subscription, my personal mail address itself was added to the
list. I guess this is because mails sent to postgres-request are
processed by a computer program. Too bad. Please remove following
addresses:

	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]

Thanks,
--
Tatsuo Ishii			[email-masked]
Department of Information and Computer Sciences,
University of Hawaii at Manoa