Subject: Newsgroup instead if enail

From: [email-masked] (Hein Veenhof)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 93 00:44:33 -0800

Is it possible to create a newsgroup for postgres questions
instead of using email. Such a newsgroup could be called 
'comp.databases.postgres'. Using newsgroups instead of email is
more appropriate for the kind of questions I receive each day.
Most of these question are not that important to me and they are
skipped and deleted. A newsgroup allows one to do this more
efficiently. 

Hein

---

From: "Brian K. Pheiffer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 93 11:19:38 -0800

>>>>> On Wed, 31 Mar 93 00:44:33 -0800, uunet!cs.utwente.nl!veenhof (Hein Veenhof) said:

Hein> Is it possible to create a newsgroup for postgres questions
Hein> instead of using email. Such a newsgroup could be called
Hein> 'comp.databases.postgres'. Using newsgroups instead of email is
Hein> more appropriate for the kind of questions I receive each day.
Hein> Most of these question are not that important to me and they are
Hein> skipped and deleted. A newsgroup allows one to do this more
Hein> efficiently.

I second this.

Brian Pheiffer.
[email-masked]

---

From: "Brian K. Pheiffer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 93 11:19:38 -0800

I second this.

Brian Pheiffer.
[email-masked]