Subject: PLEASE READ ME: getting off the mailing list

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 93 09:09:36 PST

if you desire to remove yourself from the POSTGRES mailing list, please 
send mail to:

	[email-masked]

with the subject line

	DEL

this may fail (for example, if you use a different mail address than you
used when you were added to the list).  if this happens, send mail to:

	[email-masked]

and someone will remove you by hand.

if you have any problems with the mailing list, feel free to send flames 
to:

	[email-masked]

:-)

in any case, please ***DO NOT*** send any administrative mail of this
type to postgres@postgres, as this will unduly annoy a fairly large number 
of people all around the world.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki