Subject: problem with change acl

From: [email-masked] (Daryl Sayers)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 94 13:40:18 PDT

Sorry to bother everyone with such a trivial problem but,

I am playing around with the change acl command (NOT using kerberos).
I am trying to set up some groups so I added an entry in the pg_group
class. 

* retrieve (pg_group.all) \g
 
Query sent to backend is "retrieve (pg_group.all) "
-------------------------------------------
| groname     | grosysid    | grolist     |
-------------------------------------------
| cdb         | 200         | {323}       |
-------------------------------------------

Problem is now I get a warning each time I access anything.

NOTICE:Sep 13 13:25:43:in_group: group 0 not found

Where did I go wrong.

-----
Daryl Sayers                                      Ph: (02) 818 3211
Stone Microsystems                               Fax: (02) 818 3070
20-22 Fred St. Lillyfield, Sydney              Email: [email-masked]

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================