Subject: PGbrowse problem in updating data

From: Kenji Okamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 17:16:48 +0900

I'm using PGbrowse 3.0beta and Postgres4.2 on SunOS4.1.3_U1, and having problem
to update the data by PGbrowse.  I can update the data by monitor, of course. 

After querying data, I chose Edit menu on 'Query Results' window.
When I editted one attribute and tried to Commit the updated results,
"Replace Error" dialog box appeared, and said a waring message on a xterm
as "WARN: Nov 18 16:27:45 pg_atoi: error in "660039::oid": can't parse "::oid".

I did not change any oid attribute on the tupple.  What the meaninbg of this
error message?  Am I doing wrong something?

Kenji

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenji Okamoto     |  e-mail      [email-masked]
 ______  __ |__   |  Universiy of Osaka Prefecture, Dept. of Earth Science,
|__\/__|   /|\    |  Gakuen-cho 1 - 1, Sakai, Osaka 593, Japan
||_|_| |  /-|-\   |  alternative e-mail    [email-masked] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================