Subject: PostGresOnSCO?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 12:31:21 -0500

Hi, 

       I'm having difficulty porting postgres V4.2 to the following
       platform:

           HW: Gateway/2000 486DX2/66Mhz
           OS: SCO Unix ver 3.0  svr5

       the problem is in "bmake" make scripts, which won't allow
       svr5 flag. 

       Is there any chance of porting postgres onto the above platform
       easily?

    Thanks

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/