Subject: def index

From: Wojtek Bogusz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 17:49:44 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

 While I am defining index "define index desczidsz on descz using hash 
(idsz int2_ops)" I get something like this:

WARN:Mar 10 16:31:27:fmgr_info: function 8389057: cache lookup failed

 And next query cause backend to die.
 Does that mean my index will be corrupted some how ? Should I create it 
once more ?

 Thank you, cheers,
 Wojtek Bogusz

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| e-mail address:          | Warsaw  University | Hoza 69; Warszawa; Poland |
| [email-masked] | Physics Department | tel.(+48)(2)6283031x149   |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
             http://info.fuw.edu.pl/persons/wojtek_bogusz.html

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/