Subject: libpq problems

From: Russ Sarbora <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 23:39:04 -0500

I'm having problems with the libpq call PQexec.

I'm almost positive the problem stems from trying to integrate my
postgres and a mosaic form server. If anyone knows what I'm talking about,
please help. Here's some more details.

I am setting up a world-wide-web server and want to be able to use postgres to
keep track of some things. So I've got a some data that the user inputs via
a Mosaic form, this form get submitted to a.out, which parses it, and queries
postgres. For some reason the program just hangs on
  PQexec("begin");

Before I make this call the program has succesfully executed
PQtrace();
PQsetdb("dbname");
buff=PQdb();

I have tried removing all traces of the www interface and the program ran 
succesfully, so that's why I think the problem lies there.

Thanks
Russ