Subject: regrab source

From: Marc Teitelbaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 16:27:26 -0800

If you grabbed the source before 3 or 4 pm on friday the 18th, go
grab it again.  There was a typo in one C files caused by a last minute
RCS checkout.  Also, we already know there are a few problems with
the HP port.

Thanks,

Marc

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 18:52:39 -0800

> RCS checkout.  Also, we already know there are a few problems with

to be slightly more helpful and less mysterious/ominous, the 
problems that have been mentioned to me so far are:

- the bsdinst script won't clobber existing files, and
- sh/ksh don't set $USER and several of the scripts (createuser, 
etc.) look for $USER.

it doesn't appear that marc changed the scripts in the new tar 
file so, if you use sh/ksh, set $USER for now.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki