Subject: Re: Recent version of Postgres

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 03:24:41 -0500 (EST)

The missing libraries are part of TCL/TK, which is distributed with most
distributions of Linux.  Pick up the "tcl" disk series of the Slackware
distribution at sunsite and use "setup" to install TCL/TK
(/pub/Linux/distributions/slackware/slakware/tcl1 & tcl2).

As for Motif, the motif libraries are available for Linux but you have
to pay for them! 

Robert

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 03:24:41 -0500 (EST)

Robert