Subject: Postgres AIX version?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 May 93 13:33:49 -0700

Does anybody know if Postgres has been ported to AIX systems
(e.g., IBM RS/6000) yet? Any work in progress?
   __                                      _
  |  )      o       |              |      | \            |        |
  | /    _          |_   _    _   _|      |  |           |     _  |
  |/\   /_) |  ^ ^  | |  _)  |   / |      |  | | |  ^ ^  |_)  /_) |
  |  \_/\___|_| | |_| |_(_|__|___\_|      |_/__|_|_| | |_| \_/\___|

  Department of Chemistry            Office: (801) 581-7351         
  2020 Henry Eyring Building b113    Home:   (801) 582-7516         
  University of Utah                 FAX:    (801) 581-8433         
  Salt Lake City, UT 84112           [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Rafael Morales G.)
Date: Mon, 03 May 93 16:53:16 -0600

I have Postgres running on AIX 3.2, but without the
dynamic loader.   I am speaking of Postgres 4.0.1.

Rafael Morales Gamboa
ITESM Campus Morelos
Cuernavaca, Mor.
MEXICO

INTERNET: [email-masked]