Subject: whoops

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 94 23:58:57 -0700

once again the wisdom "don't compose messages at midnight" has been
demonstrated.

krb5b3 came out in january which makes the description "several months"
somewhat more appropriate than "several weeks." [just to forestall
corrections from smartalecks.. :-)]

by "send mail if you care" i don't mean to slight the fellow's work --
this should be parsed as "send me mail to get a copy of the patch if
you use or plan to use krb5b3."

sorry for hitting your mailbox twice.
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================