Subject: Linux port of v4r2

From: "David A. Vohwinkel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 10:03:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guys,
	Sorry if this has already been discussed... But can someone plese fill
me in on the status of the Linux port.

	Thanks

	 -Dave-
-- 
  David A Vohwinkel        
Unix Consulting   ^ ^     [email-masked]
  & Operations    0 0    @ The State University of New York at Buffalo   
--------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
                  \-/

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================