Subject: Postgres Schema Needed!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 14:12:11 -0700

Hello,

I am a fourth year honours student of Information Science at the University
of Otago, New Zealand.

I am currently doing a research project to see whether a move from a Relational
DBMS to an Object Oriented DBMS would be viable in the commercial sector.

To assist me with my research, I am looking for an Object Oriented Schema,
preferably one with an invoice object in it, that has been implemented in 
POSTGRES.

Any POSTGRES schema that is relatively simple would help me though, as I am 
new to Object Oriented design and am trying to get a 'feel' for it before I
implement the one for my dissertation

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Alistair Ashcroft
-------------------------------
Information Science Department,
University of Otago,
Dunedin,
NEW ZEALAND.
E-Mail: [email-masked]