Subject: Re: Binary distribution of GDEP (Linux) ?

From: "Dr. Bipin C DESAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 09:22:10 EST

We are working on the port of GDEP to Linux(including the binary for
Motif). First step is to have our Motif sources compliled clean on a Linux
machine a.s.o. 

BCD

___________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Bipin C. Desai  Computer Scientist  Concordia University, Montreal,Canada

      http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~faculty/bcdesai/
(514)848-3025      messages (514)848-3040       FAX (514) 848-8652

em:[email-masked] |    To strive, to seek,         
   [email-masked]    |          to find 
   [email-masked]  |              and not to yield     AT
__________________________________________________________________________

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: "Dr. Bipin C DESAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 09:22:10 EST

BCD