Subject: dynamic linking

From: [email-masked] (Eric de Jonge)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 13:07:38 +0200 (MET DST)

* Postgres version 4.1

* I've create a new type Inv. 
* Attribute raster's of type Inv.
* The "source" is in /tmp/edj/invio.o.

In the monitor something's going wrong:
 
*  append image (name="orka", raster="/tmp/edj/orka.tif")\g

Query sent to backend is "append image (name="orka", raster="/tmp/edj/orka.tif")"
WARN:Apr 26 15:32:45:Load of file /tmp/edj/invio.o failed: link failed!

* load "/tmp/edj/invio.o"\g

Query sent to backend is "load "/tmp/edj/invio.o""
WARN:Apr 26 15:58:39:Load of file /tmp/edj/invio.o failed: link failed!

Go
*

WHAT's the reason for this?!

Thanks!!
-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Eric de Jonge               _/ Phone: +31 15-692225                  _/
_/ TNO-TPD SV                 _/ Fax: +31 15-692111                     _/
_/                           _/ P.O.Box 155                            _/
_/ Email: [email-masked] _/ 2600 AD Delft, The Netherlands         _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_//_/_/_/_/_/_/

===============================================================================
    To add/remove yourself from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
    the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

    If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
    a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
===============================================================================