Subject: oid & inversion

From: [email-masked] (Eric de Jonge)
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 15:26:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Two questions.

1)	Reference manual : oids are not reused (p. 52). 
	So a "new oid" > "every oid generated BEFORE". 

2) 	Is it possible to delete an inversion file (with a rule):

	define rule inv
        is on delete
        to table.invers-attr
        do delete inversionfile 

Thanks!
-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Eric de Jonge               _/ Phone: +31 15-692225                   _/
_/ TNO-TPD SV                 _/ Fax: +31 15-692111                     _/
_/                           _/ P.O.Box 155                            _/
_/ Email: [email-masked] _/ 2600 AD Delft, The Netherlands         _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_//_/_/_/_/_/_/

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================