Subject: 4.1 specific qestion.

From: Niranjan Perera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 17:26:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

Could some kind soul run the following query on POSTGRES version 4.1
and let me know what they get back. i.e do you get a, b, c ?

create A ( a = int4, b = int4, c = int4 )

retrieve ( a.attname )
from a in pg_attribute, c in pg_class
  where c.relname = "A"
  and c.relkind = 'r'
  and a.attrelid = c.oid 
  and a.attnum > 0

destroy A

Thanks,

-- Niranjan

-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------?------+
| Niranjan Perera, 415 GSRC Bldg,CS Dept,  [email-masked]    ~~~     |
| University Of Georgia, Athens GA30602.   (706)-548-5826     ( . . )   |
+-----------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================