Subject: system v rel 4 port now available!

From: [email-masked] (Paul M. Aoki)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 93 09:08:34 -0700

robert withrow ([email-masked]) has ported 4.1 to intel svr4 and made 
the results publically available.  (this port includes a considerable 
number of bug fixes for 4.1 as well.)

you can obtain it from:
toe.cs.berkeley.edu:/pub/postgres/unofficial-ports/svr4/postgres4.1-svr4.shar.z

thanks, robert!
--
  Paul M. Aoki  |  CS Div., Dept. of EECS, UCB  |  [email-masked]
                |  Berkeley, CA 94720           |  ...!uunet!ucbvax!aoki

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 93 10:26:29 +0800

> toe.cs.berkeley.edu:/pub/postgres/unofficial-ports/svr4/postgres4.1-svr4.shar.z

Do you know anyone has successfully ported postgres 4.1 to SunOS 5.2
(Solaris 2.2)? We are currently using postgres 4.1 on SunOS 4.1.3.
However, the new Sun workstations are migrating to SunOS 5.2 (Solaris
2.2). We need to port the postgres 4.1 to SunOS 5.2 (Solaris 2.2).

Alan S. H. Lam
Department of Information Engineering, CUHK, Hong Kong
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Tel: (852) 609 8364 Fax: (852) 603 5032