Subject: problemos!

From: [email-masked] (Howard Bell)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 92 13:04:08 -0800

Howdy, it's Brock calling!!
It seems that the hardware gremlins have been put in there place.
However, I am still having some problems getting the examples Demo and 
Video to run properly.

I found postgres-v3r1.patch at siam.unibe.ch.  By the notes in the file, I
am not sure whether I need to run the patch or not.  Any comments? Yes? No?

The Demo example is giving the following problems on the following scripts :
  Script-16 : DefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate CacheID = 21 Relation Id ?
  Script-19 : RemoveFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate CacheID = 21 Relation Id ?
  Script-20 : DefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate CacheID = 20 Relation Id ?
  Script-25 : RemoveFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate CacheID = 23 Relation Id ? 
The Video example is giving the following problems on the following scripts :
  Set-up-1.temp : having same problem as Ying-Yuang Chen @ School of 
      Computer Science, Florida International University with the index

  Script-9 Warn : WaitOnLock : error on wakeup - aborting  this transaction
  Script-13 AppendDefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-15 AppendDefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-16 AppendDefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-20 RetrieveRetrieveCreateAppendDefineFatat 1: CacheIdInvalidate 
						   cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-29 AddFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-30 AppendDefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-32 AddAppendDefineFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
  Script-34 AddFatal 1: CacheIdInvalidate cacheId=10 relation id ?
 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Howard Bell
Brock University,
Ontario, Canada.
[email-masked]