Subject: anonymous ftp daemon

From: [email-masked] (Rowland Johnson)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 08:02:32 PDT

I posted the following on Sept 23, 1993

>  I've implemented agrep as a user defined function. I.E. a query like 
>
>retrieve (g.all) from g in syn where AGREP(g.label, "<^>centrifuge -1"::text)
> 
>can be posted.  In the case of AGREP there is a lengthy initialization
>phase that need to happen only once. Is there a good way for a user
>defined function to know the first time it is called for a query?
>
>
>Rowland R Johnson        [email-masked]
>                         510-423-3064

It would appear that some kind of anonymous ftp daemon (at
anon.penet.fi) has gotten a hold of this message and re-posting to
various places. Please ignore further copies of this posting.

Why me?

Rowland R Johnson        [email-masked]
                         510-423-3064