Subject: spog version 1.0 available

From: [email-masked] (Juergen Schoenwaelder)
Date: Fri, 22 May 92 15:44:34 MET DST

Hi!

spog - the alternative frontend to the postgres DBMS built on GNU's
readline library and libpq offers new features:

- builtin commands to change between databases and hosts

- commands to define the output format for attributes or types

- on-line help for the postquel language based on postgres v3r1

- completion of postgres commands

The spog source is available via ftp from ftp.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de 
(134.169.34.15) in the file /pub/local/spog-1.0.tar.Z. The readline 
library is contained in the bash (Bourne Again SHell) distribution 
on your nearest ftp server.

Have more fun!

						Juergen

---
Juergen Schoenwaelder   ([email-masked])
Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Inst. f. Betriebssysteme & Rechnerverbund
Bueltenweg 74/75,  3300 Braunschweig, Germany, Tel. +49 531 / 391-3249