Subject: Postgres on IRIX ???

From: John Peter Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1993 11:37:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi -

	I'm not sure if this was covered, but...

	Is there a port of Postgres to SGI IRIX ??? I'd like
	to use it on a VGX340 machine running the latest OS.

	thanx.

	jp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JP Lee                 Institute for Visualization and Perception Research	
[email-masked]                  University of Massachusetts at Lowell 
(508) 934-3384				1 University Ave. Lowell, MA 01854

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: [email-masked] (George Hwa)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 93 11:11:13 -0700

I have a more general question. How does one go about porting postgres to
a new platforms. I could find any instruction.

George Hwa
(408) 988-2997x113
EPIC Design Technology