Subject: Postgres: integration of postgres with ARC/INfO

From: (Graham Donald) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 95 12:52:22 EST

G'day world,
           We want to query Postgres via the data integrator in ARC/INFO. 
We found a syntax overflow in attempting this connexion. Has anyone 
achieved this integration, if so, how?

Thank you in advance,

Graham Donald
CSIRO
Div. of Animal Production,
Armidale
NSW 2350
Australia

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/