Subject: WWW, and html

From: Quandt Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 12:36:37 -0500 (CDT)

Does anyone know of apps with Postgres that are also using html/Mosaic/WWW?
If you do please let me know of their html address, I wish to explore
what others have done in this area.

Brian Quandt

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]"

   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================

---

From: "Guy R. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 16:26:41 -0700

The MORE system being developed at the University of Houston is interesting.  

The paper _Integrating Structured Databases int the Web: The MORE System_ Can  
be fetched via a demo system running at http://rbse.jsc.nasa.gov:81/DEMO/.  
The are working on POSTGRES support right now ( I heard, and forget where,  
sorry ). There is a demo system running at http://rbse.jsc.nasa.gov:81/DEMO/.

I do not speak for them.  That is the info I have from the paper.