Subject: fetching structures

From: [email-masked] (Ingo Neis)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 93 14:42:17 +0200

Hi there!

How can I access the data fetched in an iportal? 

Thanx
                                                            ,o
Ingo  Neis                                          o      <o__
                  o                     o o        (o)      M
       _________\-M____________         M\          M      //
       \_________\____________/        / )         ( )
                  \
                   \
               ..{{\\

Ingo L. Neis                   _-- DFKI ---             
[email-masked]     Deutsches Forschungszentrum     66123 Saarbr"ucken
+49-681/302-5303        f"ur K"unstliche Intelligenz    Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3

---

From: [email-masked] (Jean Anderson)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 93 08:05:53 PDT

> How can I access the data fetched in an iportal? 

This program in the 4.1 distribution shows how:

       $POSTGRESHOME/src/regress/regress/iportal.c

regards,

 - jean
   [email-masked]