Subject: testlibpq.pl

From: Eric P Dean <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:12:45 CST

Here is more detailed information regarding our testlibpq.pl problems.  We
commented out the following commands from testlibpq.pl  sub test_rest 
and the rest of the test ran beautifully.  It seems that only lines that
dealt with PQpnames gave us any trouble.  We are running on a DEC
5000/133 with ULTRIX 4.3a.  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

sub test_rest

#    @names = &PQpnames (0);
#    printf ("past names\n");
#    print "Portal names: ", join(', ',@names), ".\n";

#    @names = &PQpnames (0);
#    print "Portal names: ", join(', ',@names), ".\n";
}

Eric Dean
Curator, Visual Resources Collection
College of Design, Iowa State University

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/