Subject: Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:02:18 -0400

There's little point in continuing to test 9.1 in the buildfarm.
While we don't have reports from every active member yet on the very
last commit in that branch, the last portability-significant change
was several days ago, so I don't think there's anything more to be
learned.

			regards, tom lane

-- 
Sent via buildfarm-members mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/buildfarm-members

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:51:29 -0400

I usually remove an EOL branch from the branches of interest file a few 
days after we've made the last release. If you're using that to get the 
branches you build it will just drop off automatically from your build 
schedule when I do that, and you don't need to do anything.

cheers

andrew

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 22:47:29 -0400

This is now done.

cheers

andrew

On 10/25/2016 03:51 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
> I usually remove an EOL branch from the branches of interest file a 
> few days after we've made the last release. If you're using that to 
> get the branches you build it will just drop off automatically from 
> your build schedule when I do that, and you don't need to do anything.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew
>
>