Subject: Server upgrade.

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 08:42:04 -0400

There will be a short server outage this Thursday April 4 at about 16:00 
UTC, to upgrade the OS. You might want to pause your animals' cron jobs 
etc. while this is going on, or else the jobs won't be able to report.

I will send out an email to this list when we are about to begin, and 
another when we are done.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:01:55 -0400

starting now

On 2024-04-02 Tu 08:42, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
> There will be a short server outage this Thursday April 4 at about 
> 16:00 UTC, to upgrade the OS. You might want to pause your animals' 
> cron jobs etc. while this is going on, or else the jobs won't be able 
> to report.
>

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:27:34 -0400

And we're done.

thanks everyone

cheers

andrew