Subject: PG buildfarm member macaque

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 18:22:12 -0300

Hi,

Buildfarm member macaque has been failing pretty noisily for a long time
now:
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=macaque&dt=2016-10-16%2020%3A35%3A11
Looks like some kind of corrupt Git repository.

Jeremy, could you please give it a look and if possible get it fixed?
I suppose the easiest must be to reclone the repository.

Andrew, in the meantime, could you please teach other buildfarm admins
how to disable specific buildfarm members from reporting?  (Jeremy, if
we end up doing this, please let us know when you've cured your animal
so that we re-enable reporting afterwards.)

Thanks,

-- 
Álvaro Herrera                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/

-- 
Sent via buildfarm-members mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/buildfarm-members

---

From: Jeremy Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 22:41:38 +0100

> Jeremy, could you please give it a look and if possible get it fixed?

Done; sorry for the noise.
-- 
Jeremy