Subject: new animal registry

From: Jeremy Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 15:21:03 +0000

500 - Internal Server Error

-- 
Cheers,
  Jeremy

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:47:43 -0500

Ouch. Out for a few hours. Will fix when I’m back. Thanks for letting us know 

Cheers

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 24, 2019, at 10:21 AM, Jeremy Harris <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 13:43:13 -0500

This is working for me. The problem occurs when the browser doesn't send
back an acceptable recaptcha response. Maybe your browser doesn't do
javaScript?

I have improved the detection of missing response to give a friendlier
message.

cheers

andrew

-- 
Andrew Dunstan                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services

---

From: Jeremy Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:57:00 +0000

> back an acceptable recaptcha response. Maybe your browser doesn't do

Ah.  I don't run 3rd-party script - regarding it as a security risk.
-- 
Cheers,
  Jeremy

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:04:32 -0500

> Ah.  I don't run 3rd-party script - regarding it as a security risk.

Use of recaptcha has been a necessary measure for many years to protect
us from getting large amounts of web spam. It's only used on the
registration form. You might need to white list us or something.

The only external script loaded is one from Ggoogle's standard APIs.

cheers

andrew