Subject: Server downtime noon .. 4pm UTC March 31

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2025 10:44:11 -0400

Hi, there will be an unavoidable downtime of the buildfarm server 
tomorrow March 31 between noon and 4pm UTC. We'll try to have the server 
back earlier, but that's the window.

You might want to turn off your animals around that time so they don't 
try to report a result and fail.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 15:31:32 +0200

> try to report a result and fail.

It looks like we're back up now, and it was quicker than expected!

The machine has also changed IP address. This was updated in DNS at the
beginning of the window and with a short TTL it *should* be automatic. But
if yours didn't update, you may need to flush a cache. The new addresses
are 87.238.57.234 and 2a02:c0:301:0:ffff::34.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/ <http://www.hagander.net/>
 Work: https://www.redpill-linpro.com/ <http://www.redpill-linpro.com/>

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 11:37:20 -0400

On 2025-03-30 Su 10:44 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> tomorrow March 31 between noon and 4pm UTC. We'll try to have the 
> server back earlier, but that's the window.
>

Server is back up.

cheers

andrew