Subject: Please update buildfarm members to current script version (REL_10)

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 08:02:08 -0400

Could I bug people to update their animals to the latest release
of the buildfarm client script?  Since this commit:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=40b132c1a

animals running pre-REL_10 scripts will not report full information
about failures in the pg_upgrade test.  This is particularly problematic
right now, because we're wondering what the heck is going on with
intermittent failures in that test:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

There's a patch in place to try to gather more info about that, but
it's useless if the affected animal doesn't capture the regression.diffs
file.  Thus for example, mayfly's latest failure might have yielded
useful information, except it's using REL_8 :-(.  We're only seeing maybe
one occurrence every couple of weeks, so missed opportunities are painful.

Please update at your earliest convenience.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 17:07:38 +0200

> Please update at your earliest convenience.

Will update chub tomorrow.

	Bernd

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 08:53:40 -0400

> Please update at your earliest convenience.

Just getting caught up from being out of town -- will get rhino updated
today.

Joe

-- 
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com
PostgreSQL Support for Secure Enterprises
Consulting, Training, & Open Source Development

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 19:40:34 +0200

> Will update chub tomorrow.

chub should be updated now. Thanks for the hint.

	Bernd

---

From: Julien Rouhaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 20:57:13 +0200

> Please update at your earliest convenience.

FTR I updated lapwing.  I noticed that the non-master branches weren't
being tested for an embarrassing amount for time, so I fixed that at
the same time.

---

From: Sandeep Thakkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 12:03:17 +0530

Ack. Will update in a day or two.

-- 
Sandeep Thakkar

---

From: Mikael Kjellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 14:23:11 +0200

> Please update at your earliest convenience.

I've updated all my critters to REL_10:

loach
sidewinder
curculio
grison

conchuela was already on REL_10

/Mikael