Subject: Build configured with injection points?

From: Antonin Houska <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 14:20:44 +0200

I was curious about $SUBJECT. The configuration logs on the several buildfarm
members I checked do not indicate that the feature is used. Just a reminder,
in case it's an omission.

[I'm not subscribed to this list.]

-- 
Antonin Houska
Web: https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 15:49:18 +0900

> [I'm not subscribed to this list.]

Injection points are disabled by default.  FWIW, I have added the
configure switch to my buildfarm members gokiburi, batta and hachi a
couple of months ago, with TAP tests set.  The CI is using injection
points by default since 183b6f73b04e, so that's used quite a lot
actually.
--
Michael