Subject: Postgres 9.5 branch is now EOL

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:43:35 -0500

This week's 9.5.25 release is the end of the support lifetime
for the REL9_5_STABLE branch.  It looks like pretty much all
active buildfarm animals have reported in on the final commit
there, so it's time to shut down buildfarm support for that
branch.  If you have manual configuration determining which
branches get built, please update it.  If you use run_branches.pl,
you shouldn't have to do anything --- whenever Andrew updates
the active-branches list on the buildfarm server, that will
take effect automatically.

(Though you might want to clean out the per-branch directory
in your buildfarm work area, just to reclaim some disk space.
AFAIK that's not automatic.)

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:32:16 -0500

> take effect automatically.

I've done this now.

> AFAIK that's not automatic.)

No, it's not automatic. Note that if you use git_use_workdirs and
rm_worktrees they take up virtually no space.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com