Subject: mutliple access on one database?

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Maehler)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:27:32 -0600

This list is _very_ quite, doesn't it?
I didn't get any mail from it !?

I've set up postgres95 1.01 and took the demo program testlibpq.c (in
postgres95/src/test/examples) to access it from the web-server program.
Every thing works well till I try to run the same program twice/parallel.
Than the two programs are kicking themself from the database.
Did I forget something?

Who can help?

Thanks
Stefan

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=      Stefan Maehler		        Computational Design    =
- 				       University of Wuppertal  -
=  Graphics, Animation, Programming            Germany          =
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=  http://www.uni-wuppertal.de/FB5/code/persons/s.maehler.html  =
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

==============================================================================
   To add/remove yourself to/from the POSTGRES mailing list: send mail with 
   the subject line ADD or DEL to "[email-masked]".
   If this fails, send mail to "[email-masked]" and
   a human will deal with it.  DO NOT post to the "postgres" mailing list.
==============================================================================
              URL: http://s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU:8000/postgres/

---

From: [email-masked] (Holger Burde)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:06:09 +0200

hi,

Sorry but i have a question to you. I also run Postgres95 (august95 1.0)
but never saw a 1.01 release. Is this new ????

thanks in advance
hb