Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python34 #501

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:06:34 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/501/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Ensure all messages are retrieved from the server in the Query Tool.

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 605.26 KB...]
	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	265 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	280 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	7 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)

PostgreSQL 9.5:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

======================================================================

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:17:53 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/502/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Update Jasmine to v3. Fixes #3182

[Dave Page] Insert rows correctly when a table has OIDs and a Primary Key in

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 611.81 KB...]
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

PostgreSQL 9.5:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	7 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

PostgreSQL 10:

	278 tests passed
	1 test failed:
	13 tests skipped:

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:54:56 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/503/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Allow admins to disable the use of Gravatar if they choose. Fixes #3037

[Dave Page] Make the poll query test a little more robust.

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 610.65 KB...]
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

PostgreSQL 10:

	278 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	269 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

PostgreSQL 9.5:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:46:25 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/504/display/redirect?page=changes>