Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python26 #783

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:22:27 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/783/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Function and procedure support for PG11. Fixes #3362

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 688.31 KB...]
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	289 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	32 tests skipped:
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	20 tests skipped:
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	12 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)

======================================================================

NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:12:19 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/784/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Fix auto-complete. Fixes #3374

[...truncated 688.29 KB...]

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	289 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	32 tests skipped:

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed: