Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python34 #638

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:28:15 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/638/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Function and procedure support for PG11. Fixes #3362

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 684.53 KB...]
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	20 tests skipped:
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

PostgreSQL 9.5:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

======================================================================

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:18:04 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python34/639/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Fix auto-complete. Fixes #3374

[...truncated 684.29 KB...]
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
	12 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

PostgreSQL 9.5:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)