Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python26 #637

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:55:54 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/637/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Ensure all messages are retrieved from the server in the Query Tool.

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 608.99 KB...]
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	265 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)

PostgreSQL 10:

	274 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	13 tests skipped:
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	3 tests skipped:
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	15 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	280 tests passed
	1 test failed:
		TestPollQueryTool (When query tool polling returns messages with result data-set)
	7 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

======================================================================

NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:07:27 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/638/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Update Jasmine to v3. Fixes #3182

[...truncated 608.92 KB...]

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	265 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:

PostgreSQL 10:

	274 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	272 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	280 tests passed
	1 test failed:

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:38:56 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/639/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Insert rows correctly when a table has OIDs and a Primary Key in

[...truncated 615.50 KB...]

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	269 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:

PostgreSQL 10:

	278 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:00:20 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/640/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Allow admins to disable the use of Gravatar if they choose. Fixes #3037

[Dave Page] Make the poll query test a little more robust.

[...truncated 614.93 KB...]

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	269 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:

PostgreSQL 10:

	278 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:35:53 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/641/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] More hardening of the query tool tests.

[...truncated 644.50 KB...]

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	269 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	23 tests skipped:

PostgreSQL 10:

	278 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	288 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	276 tests passed
	1 test failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	284 tests passed
	1 test failed:

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:34:07 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python26/642/display/redirect?page=changes>