Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python33 #651

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:39:52 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python33/651/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Function and procedure support for PG11. Fixes #3362

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 684.48 KB...]
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.4:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python33/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	289 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	32 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	20 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	12 tests skipped:
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)

======================================================================

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:23:57 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python33/652/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Fix auto-complete. Fixes #3374

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 684.85 KB...]
PostgreSQL 9.3:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	289 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	32 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	12 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)