Subject: Dual Dialogs

From: Avin Kavish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:48:55 +0530

Hey Hackers,

I'm getting dual dialogs when closing a query window. Even though it says
"leave site?", I'm only closing a single panel and not closing the tab. It
doesn't actually kill the tab, only the panel but still a bit annoying.

Fyi, I'm on v4.8.

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:38:52 +0530

Hi Avin,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 6:49 PM Avin Kavish <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This issue has been resolved in v4.10 (Ref:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4403).

Thanks,
Khushboo

---

From: Avin Kavish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 08:51:39 +0530

Hey Khushboo,

Thanks for your reply. Just wondering how I can upgrade to 4.10 on ubuntu
18.04, I have added the apt repository as per the instructions here,
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt but the latest version seems to be
4.8.3

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:19:28 +0530

Hi Christoph,

> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt but the latest version seems to be
When are you planning to update the pgAdmin 4 packages?

Thanks,
Khushboo

>>> I'm getting dual dialogs when closing a query window. Even though it
>>> says "leave site?", I'm only closing a single panel and not closing the
>>> tab. It doesn't actually kill the tab, only the panel but still a bit
>>> annoying.
>>>

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 23:37:33 +0200

Re: Khushboo Vashi 2019-07-24 <CAFOhELerdEw-=xYhXpeyGTH8t=[email-masked]>
> When are you planning to update the pgAdmin 4 packages?

Hi,

I just put 4.10 live.

Christoph

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 08:39:45 +0530

Hi Christoph,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 3:07 AM Christoph Berg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for the update.

Thanks,
Khushboo