Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python36 #643

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:33:55 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python36/643/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Function and procedure support for PG11. Fixes #3362

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 684.58 KB...]
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	20 tests skipped:
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python36/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	12 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing list partitioned table)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)

======================================================================

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:29:34 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python36/644/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Fix auto-complete. Fixes #3374

[...truncated 684.50 KB...]

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped: