Subject: Odp: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Update polish translation

From: "Begina Felicysym" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:14:37 +0100

Hi,

I would suggest - the one containing

"Query returned successfully: one row affected, %s execution time."

is more adequate for the "HEAD" revision of ".pot" file.

Although I could be wrong.

Cheers

Dnia Środa, 18 Listopada 2015 10:32 Dave Page <[email-masked]> napisał(a)

HI

I updated that that translation just a couple of days ago. Do you know

which is the most complete?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Guillaume Lelarge

<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Update polish translation

> Branch

> ------

> master

> Details

> -------

> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=bb39d717478de4a6d8e24df4f1551a37fa9fdd41

> Author: Slawek Sudnik <[email-masked]>

> Modified Files

> --------------

> i18n/pl_PL/pgadmin3.mo |  Bin 337247 -> 334230 bytes

> i18n/pl_PL/pgadmin3.po | 3887 +++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------

> 2 files changed, 1854 insertions(+), 2033 deletions(-)

> --

> Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])

> To make changes to your subscription:

> http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

--

Dave Page

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--

Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])

To make changes to your subscription:

http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:15:43 +0100

Hi,

My bad. I though you pushed on another translation. I should have checked.
My apologies to Begina, and you.

> Although I could be wrong.

Meaning yours, I guess? (current HEAD doesn't have this sentence in the
polish PO file.)

The translation I got from Slawek Sudnik was sent a few days before you
sent yours. But I have no idea which one is better.

Strictly on the number of transactions, HEAD is at 4375 translated
messages, 2 fuzzy translations. Yours is at 4401 translated messages, 1
fuzzy translation. Sounds like yours is more uptodate.

Slawek, what's your opinion on this matter?

> > i18n/pl_PL/pgadmin3.po | 3887
> +++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
>

-- 
Guillaume.
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com