Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python35 #642

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:16:20 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python35/642/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Function and procedure support for PG11. Fixes #3362

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 687.60 KB...]
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)

EDB Postgres AS 9.2:

	298 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	20 tests skipped:
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
NOTE: Configuring authentication for DESKTOP mode.
pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation
======================================

Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 2 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: 1000 NOTICES WITH DATASET
Executing and polling with: NO NOTICE WITH DATASET
Please check output in file: <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python35/ws/web/regression/regression.log>

PostgreSQL 9.6:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)

PostgreSQL 9.2:

	289 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	32 tests skipped:
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)
		ViewsGetTestCase (Get materialized view under schema node)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		EventTriggerAddTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ViewsUpdateTestCase (Update materialized view under schema node)
		TableAddTestCase (Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)
		ViewsAddTestCase (Add materialized view under schema node)
		PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		EventTriggerDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		EventTriggerPutTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)
		PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)
		EventTriggerGetTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
		ViewsDeleteTestCase (Delete materialized view under schema node)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ProcedureAddTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)

======================================================================

ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
ERROR: Error detected when running the Python tests.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:00:43 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python35/643/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[Dave Page] Fix auto-complete. Fixes #3374

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 684.77 KB...]
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)
		SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)
		SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)

PostgreSQL 10:

	299 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	22 tests skipped:

EDB Postgres AS 9.5:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)

EDB Postgres AS 9.4:

	310 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
		procedureDeleteTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedurePutTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
		ProcedureGetTestCase (Fetch Procedure Node URL)
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)

PostgreSQL 9.5:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

EDB Postgres AS 9.6:

	313 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	8 tests skipped:
		PgAgentGetTestCase (Get pgAgent job)
		TableUpdateTestCase (Attach partition to existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing list partitioned table,
					Create partitions of existing range partitioned table,
					Attach partition to existing range partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)
		TestSSLConnection (Test for SSL connection)
		PgAgentAddTestCase (Add pgAgent job)
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
		PgAgentStatsTestCase (Check the stats of pgAgent job)
		PgAgentDeleteTestCase (Delete pgAgent job)
		PgAgentPutTestCase (Put pgAgent job)

PostgreSQL 9.3:

	297 tests passed
	0 tests failed
	24 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

EDB Postgres AS 9.3:

	306 tests passed
	3 tests failed:
	12 tests skipped:
		TableAddTestCase (Create Range partitioned table with 2 partitions,
					Create List partitioned table with 2 partitions)
					Detach partition from existing list partitioned table,
					Detach partition from existing range partitioned table)

---

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:59:54 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python35/644/display/redirect?page=changes>