Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: pgadmin4-master-python37 #91

From: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 11:05:35 +0000 (UTC)

See <https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python37/91/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[akshay.joshi] Further style tweaks.

[akshay.joshi] Update message catalogs

[akshay.joshi] Update version for release

------------------------------------------
[...truncated 1019.60 KB...]
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 684 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.238 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 685 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.239 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 686 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.243 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 687 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.265 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 688 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.269 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 689 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.272 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 690 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.294 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 691 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.3 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 692 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.302 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 693 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.303 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 694 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.305 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 695 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.307 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 696 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.309 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 697 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.312 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 698 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.316 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 699 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.317 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 700 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.318 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 701 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.32 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 702 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.322 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 703 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.324 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 704 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.328 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 705 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.331 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 706 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.333 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 707 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.335 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 708 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.337 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 709 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.339 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 710 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.342 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 711 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.344 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 712 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.347 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 713 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.348 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 714 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.371 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 715 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.375 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 716 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.397 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 717 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.399 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 718 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.4 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 719 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.402 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 720 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.404 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 721 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.406 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 722 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.408 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 723 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.409 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 724 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.411 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 725 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.413 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 726 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.414 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 727 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.414 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 728 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.415 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 729 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.417 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 730 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.421 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 731 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.428 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 732 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.429 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 733 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.433 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 734 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.437 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 735 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.438 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 736 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.44 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 737 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.441 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 738 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.443 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 739 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.444 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 740 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.446 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 741 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.447 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 742 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.451 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 743 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.453 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 744 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.456 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 745 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.458 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 746 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.46 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 747 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.461 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 748 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.464 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 749 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.467 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 750 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.468 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 751 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.469 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 752 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.471 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 753 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.474 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 754 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.476 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 755 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.479 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 756 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.481 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 757 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.482 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 758 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.483 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 759 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.484 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 760 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.486 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 761 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.489 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 762 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.49 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 763 of 763 SUCCESS (0 secs / 8.493 secs)
[1A[2KHeadlessChrome 0.0.0 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 763 of 763 SUCCESS (8.954 secs / 8.493 secs)
EXECUTING: Build docs

Collecting Sphinx
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/0e/5c/e7d076cf2900b38cba5c7d48545953540d86634d391b702067c00d99cb01/Sphinx-1.8.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: Jinja2>=2.3 in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from Sphinx) (2.10)
Requirement already satisfied: six>=1.5 in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from Sphinx) (1.12.0)
Collecting docutils>=0.11 (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/36/fa/08e9e6e0e3cbd1d362c3bbee8d01d0aedb2155c4ac112b19ef3cae8eed8d/docutils-0.14-py3-none-any.whl
Collecting imagesize (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/fc/b6/aef66b4c52a6ad6ac18cf6ebc5731ed06d8c9ae4d3b2d9951f261150be67/imagesize-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting sphinxcontrib-websupport (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/52/69/3c2fbdc3702358c5b34ee25e387b24838597ef099761fc9a42c166796e8f/sphinxcontrib_websupport-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting Pygments>=2.0 (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/13/e5/6d710c9cf96c31ac82657bcfb441df328b22df8564d58d0c4cd62612674c/Pygments-2.3.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: setuptools in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from Sphinx) (40.6.3)
Collecting requests>=2.0.0 (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/7d/e3/20f3d364d6c8e5d2353c72a67778eb189176f08e873c9900e10c0287b84b/requests-2.21.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting packaging (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/89/d1/92e6df2e503a69df9faab187c684585f0136662c12bb1f36901d426f3fab/packaging-18.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: babel!=2.0,>=1.3 in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from Sphinx) (2.6.0)
Collecting alabaster<0.8,>=0.7 (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/10/ad/00b090d23a222943eb0eda509720a404f531a439e803f6538f35136cae9e/alabaster-0.7.12-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting snowballstemmer>=1.1 (from Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/d4/6c/8a935e2c7b54a37714656d753e4187ee0631988184ed50c0cf6476858566/snowballstemmer-1.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: MarkupSafe>=0.23 in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from Jinja2>=2.3->Sphinx) (1.1.0)
Collecting chardet<3.1.0,>=3.0.2 (from requests>=2.0.0->Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/bc/a9/01ffebfb562e4274b6487b4bb1ddec7ca55ec7510b22e4c51f14098443b8/chardet-3.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting certifi>=2017.4.17 (from requests>=2.0.0->Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/9f/e0/accfc1b56b57e9750eba272e24c4dddeac86852c2bebd1236674d7887e8a/certifi-2018.11.29-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: idna<2.9,>=2.5 in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from requests>=2.0.0->Sphinx) (2.8)
Collecting urllib3<1.25,>=1.21.1 (from requests>=2.0.0->Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/62/00/ee1d7de624db8ba7090d1226aebefab96a2c71cd5cfa7629d6ad3f61b79e/urllib3-1.24.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting pyparsing>=2.0.2 (from packaging->Sphinx)
  Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/71/e8/6777f6624681c8b9701a8a0a5654f3eb56919a01a78e12bf3c73f5a3c714/pyparsing-2.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: pytz>=0a in ./pgadmin-venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from babel!=2.0,>=1.3->Sphinx) (2018.3)
Installing collected packages: docutils, imagesize, sphinxcontrib-websupport, Pygments, chardet, certifi, urllib3, requests, pyparsing, packaging, alabaster, snowballstemmer, Sphinx
Successfully installed Pygments-2.3.1 Sphinx-1.8.3 alabaster-0.7.12 certifi-2018.11.29 chardet-3.0.4 docutils-0.14 imagesize-1.1.0 packaging-18.0 pyparsing-2.3.0 requests-2.21.0 snowballstemmer-1.2.1 sphinxcontrib-websupport-1.1.0 urllib3-1.24.1
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 LANG=en_US.UTF-8 make -C docs/en_US -f Makefile.sphinx html
make[1]: Entering directory `<https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python37/ws/docs/en_US'>
Generating code-snippet.rst for some of the important classes...
sphinx-build -W -b html -d _build/doctrees   . _build/html
Running Sphinx v1.8.3
making output directory...
building [mo]: targets for 0 po files that are out of date
building [html]: targets for 111 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 111 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [  0%] add_restore_point_dialog
reading sources... [  1%] backup_and_restore
reading sources... [  2%] backup_dialog
reading sources... [  3%] backup_globals_dialog
reading sources... [  4%] backup_server_dialog
reading sources... [  5%] browser
reading sources... [  6%] cast_dialog
reading sources... [  7%] change_password_dialog
reading sources... [  8%] change_user_password
reading sources... [  9%] check_dialog
reading sources... [  9%] clear_saved_passwords
reading sources... [ 10%] code_overview
reading sources... [ 11%] code_review
reading sources... [ 12%] code_snippets
reading sources... [ 13%] coding_standards
reading sources... [ 14%] collation_dialog
reading sources... [ 15%] column_dialog
reading sources... [ 16%] connect_error
reading sources... [ 17%] connect_to_server
reading sources... [ 18%] connecting
reading sources... [ 18%] container_deployment
reading sources... [ 19%] contributions
reading sources... [ 20%] database_dialog
reading sources... [ 21%] debugger
reading sources... [ 22%] deployment
reading sources... [ 23%] desktop_deployment
reading sources... [ 24%] developer_tools
reading sources... [ 25%] domain_constraint_dialog
reading sources... [ 26%] domain_dialog
reading sources... [ 27%] editgrid
reading sources... [ 27%] event_trigger_dialog
reading sources... [ 28%] exclusion_constraint_dialog
reading sources... [ 29%] export_import_servers
reading sources... [ 30%] extension_dialog
reading sources... [ 31%] foreign_data_wrapper_dialog
reading sources... [ 32%] foreign_key_dialog
reading sources... [ 33%] foreign_server_dialog
reading sources... [ 34%] foreign_table_dialog
reading sources... [ 35%] fts_configuration_dialog
reading sources... [ 36%] fts_dictionary_dialog
reading sources... [ 36%] fts_parser_dialog
reading sources... [ 37%] fts_template_dialog
reading sources... [ 38%] function_dialog
reading sources... [ 39%] getting_started
reading sources... [ 40%] grant_wizard
reading sources... [ 41%] import_export_data
reading sources... [ 42%] index
reading sources... [ 43%] index_dialog
reading sources... [ 44%] keyboard_shortcuts
reading sources... [ 45%] language_dialog
reading sources... [ 45%] licence
reading sources... [ 46%] maintenance_dialog
reading sources... [ 47%] management_basics
reading sources... [ 48%] managing_cluster_objects
reading sources... [ 49%] managing_database_objects
reading sources... [ 50%] materialized_view_dialog
reading sources... [ 51%] modifying_tables
reading sources... [ 52%] move_objects
reading sources... [ 53%] package_dialog
reading sources... [ 54%] pgadmin_login
reading sources... [ 54%] pgadmin_menu_bar
reading sources... [ 55%] pgadmin_tabbed_browser
reading sources... [ 56%] pgadmin_toolbar
reading sources... [ 57%] pgadmin_tree_control
reading sources... [ 58%] pgadmin_user
reading sources... [ 59%] pgagent
reading sources... [ 60%] pgagent_install
reading sources... [ 61%] pgagent_jobs
reading sources... [ 62%] preferences
reading sources... [ 63%] primary_key_dialog
reading sources... [ 63%] procedure_dialog
reading sources... [ 64%] query_tool
reading sources... [ 65%] release_notes
reading sources... [ 66%] release_notes_1_0
reading sources... [ 67%] release_notes_1_1
reading sources... [ 68%] release_notes_1_2
reading sources... [ 69%] release_notes_1_3
reading sources... [ 70%] release_notes_1_4
reading sources... [ 71%] release_notes_1_5
reading sources... [ 72%] release_notes_1_6
reading sources... [ 72%] release_notes_2_0
reading sources... [ 73%] release_notes_2_1
reading sources... [ 74%] release_notes_3_0
reading sources... [ 75%] release_notes_3_1
reading sources... [ 76%] release_notes_3_2
reading sources... [ 77%] release_notes_3_3
reading sources... [ 78%] release_notes_3_4
reading sources... [ 79%] release_notes_3_5
reading sources... [ 80%] release_notes_3_6
reading sources... [ 81%] release_notes_4_0
reading sources... [ 81%] resource_group_dialog
reading sources... [ 82%] restore_dialog
reading sources... [ 83%] role_dialog
reading sources... [ 84%] rule_dialog
reading sources... [ 85%] schema_dialog
reading sources... [ 86%] sequence_dialog
reading sources... [ 87%] server_deployment
reading sources... [ 88%] server_dialog
reading sources... [ 89%] server_group_dialog
reading sources... [ 90%] submitting_patches
reading sources... [ 90%] synonym_dialog
reading sources... [ 91%] table_dialog
reading sources... [ 92%] tablespace_dialog
reading sources... [ 93%] translations
reading sources... [ 94%] trigger_dialog
reading sources... [ 95%] trigger_function_dialog
reading sources... [ 96%] type_dialog
reading sources... [ 97%] unique_constraint_dialog
reading sources... [ 98%] user_mapping_dialog
reading sources... [ 99%] using_pgagent
reading sources... [100%] view_dialog

Warning, treated as error:
<https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python37/ws/docs/en_US/release_notes.rst>:10:toctree contains reference to nonexisting document 'release_notes_3_7'
make[1]: *** [html] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `<https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python37/ws/docs/en_US'>
make: *** [docs] Error 2
ERROR: Failed to build the documentation.
ERROR: Failed to build the documentation.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Not sending mail to unregistered user [email-masked]