Subject: Feature: Reset preferences to default

From: Pravesh Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 16:21:30 +0530

Hi Hackers,

I am working on feature #1900
<https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/1900>, which involves
adding a button to the preferences dialog that will reset all preferences
to their default values.

In the preferences dialog, I have added a button labelled "Reset all
preferences." Clicking this button will open a confirmation dialog that
provides information about the effects of resetting the preferences. Please
share your feedback or suggestions.

Below are the screenshots illustrating the flow of how this will work.

Thanks,

Pravesh
-- 

Pravesh Sharma

Software Engineer

+91 9406461406

enterprisedb.com

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 11:58:23 +0100

Hi

> Below are the screenshots illustrating the flow of how this will work.

===
All preferences will be reset to their default values.

Do you want to proceed?

Note:
- The object explorer tree will be refreshed automatically to reflect the
changes.
- If the application language changes, a reload of the application will be
required. You can choose to reload later at your convenience.
===

Also, please use a proper bulleted list for the notes.

Thanks!

-- 
Dave Page
pgAdmin: https://www.pgadmin.org
PostgreSQL: https://www.postgresql.org
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

PGDay UK 2024, 11th September, London: https://2024.pgday.uk/