Subject: Content Security Policy

From: Jonas Thelemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 04:21:18 +0100

Good day pgadmin-hackers,

my name is Jonas Thelemann and I just joined this mailing list. It's my 
first mailing list, so I try my best to not make any mistakes.
I joined because I want to contribute some small adjustments to pgadmin. 
More precisely to address CSP (Content Security Policy 
<https://content-security-policy.com/>) issues.
I wanted to migrate from phppgadmin to pgadmin, because it's the more 
contemporary solution, it's possible to influence the development and 
because I had problems with my website's CSP restrictions with 
phppgadmin. The main problem is just that there is inline JavaScript on 
the html page(s) which is considered as insecure by CSP. This issue is 
very easy to eliminate though. All occurrences of '<script>foo</script>' 
- I counted three so far - have to be replaced with '<script 
src="bar"></script>'.
If no one else is currently "working" [that's not serious work, I know] 
on this and this can be realized, I'd like to make these small changes 
to get to know Git a little bit better.

Greetings from Germany,
Jonas Thelemann

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:32:45 +0530

Hi

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Jonas Thelemann
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> More precisely to address CSP (Content Security Policy) issues.
> because I had problems with my website's CSP restrictions with phppgadmin.
> The main problem is just that there is inline JavaScript on the html page(s)
> which is considered as insecure by CSP. This issue is very easy to eliminate
> though. All occurrences of '<script>foo</script>' - I counted three so far -
> have to be replaced with '<script src="bar"></script>'.
> If no one else is currently "working" [that's not serious work, I know] on
> this and this can be realized, I'd like to make these small changes to get
> to know Git a little bit better.

Please feel free to submit a patch. I don't believe anyone is working on this.

Thanks, Dave.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers