Subject: [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Runtime not working in all platform

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 18:41:44 +0530

Hi,

Please find attached patch file to fix the below issue.

*Issue:-*
Runtime was not working in all platform due to syntax error in javascript.
This issue was introduced due to below commit.

Prevent the user attempting to run external commands if the bin path is not
configured. Fixes #1177

f78024808e80fef67de1aef5c97d1756c6771c0e

It is working in browser but Qt's web engine is not able to handle the
error and goes into infinite loop of paint event which may crash the
pgAdmin4 application.

Can you please review and commit this patch ?

Thanks,
Neel Patel

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 14:42:27 +0100

Thanks, applied.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Neel Patel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Issue:-
> It is working in browser but Qt's web engine is not able to handle the error
> and goes into infinite loop of paint event which may crash the pgAdmin4
> application.
>

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company