Subject: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] - Fixes for feature test due to changes in pgadmin4

From: Usman Muzaffar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:08:53 +0500

Hi Hackers,

Please find here attached patch for the followings
i) Fixes for the query tool related test cases, the tab name convention is
changed which is catered in the patch.
ii) The 'dependent' tab was not showing information until it is refreshed
so handled it during automation(the issue was not reproducible manually).
iii) New locator file is created to store locators/xpaths.
iv) Changes in pgadmin_page file related to js.

Patch by :
          Usman & Aditya([email-masked])

-- 

Thanks,

Usman Muzaffar
QA Team
EnterpriseDB Corporation

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:47:56 +0000

Hi

Unfortunately this failed quite horribly. Here's the output, and I've
attached the log and screenshots.

Note that in addition to what you see, it also seemed to hang everytime on
the drop server confirmation dialogue.

pgAdmin 4 - Application Initialisation

======================================

=============Running the test cases for 'Regression - PG 9.6'=============

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.browser_tool_bar_test.BrowserToolBarFeatureTest)

Browser tool bar feature testStarting pgAdmin 4. Please navigate to
http://127.0.0.1:43989 in your browser.

 ...

Query Tool ToolBar Button OK.

View Data ToolBar Button OK.

Filtered Rows ToolBar Button OK.

ok

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.CopySelectedQueryResultsFeatureTest)

Copy rows, column using button and keyboard shortcut ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.file_manager_test.CheckFileManagerFeatureTest)

File manager feature test ... Tests to check if File manager is vulnerable
to XSS... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.keyboard_shortcut_test.KeyboardShortcutFeatureTest)

Test for keyboard shortcut ... Executing shortcut: File main menu...OK

Executing shortcut: Object main menu...OK

ok

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_datatype_validation_test.PGDataypeFeatureTest)

Test checks for PG data-types output ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.PGUtilitiesBackupFeatureTest)

Test for PG utilities - Backup and Restore ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.PGUtilitiesBackupFeatureTest)

Test for XSS in Backup and Restore ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for PG maintenance: database ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for PG maintenance: table ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for XSS in maintenance dialog ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_auto_complete_tests.QueryToolAutoCompleteFeatureTest)

Query tool auto complete feature test ... ERROR

runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_journey_test.QueryToolJourneyTest)

Tests the path through the query tool ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_tests.QueryToolFeatureTest)

Query tool feature test ... ERROR

runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.table_ddl_feature_test.TableDdlFeatureTest)

Test table DDL generation ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)

Validate Insert, Update operations in View/Edit data with given test data
... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.CheckForXssFeatureTest)

Test XSS check for panels and query tool ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.CheckDebuggerForXssFeatureTest)

Tests to check if Debugger is vulnerable to XSS ... ERROR

ERROR

runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_roles_control_test.CheckRoleMembershipControlFeatureTest)

Tests to check if Role membership control is vulnerable to XSS ... ERROR

ERROR

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.CopySelectedQueryResultsFeatureTest)

Copy rows, column using button and keyboard shortcut

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.py",
line 42, in runTest

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.CopySelectedQueryResultsFeatureTest)

Copy rows, column using button and keyboard shortcut

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.py",
line 200, in after

    self.page.close_query_tool()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 119, in close_query_tool

    "//li[contains(@class, 'context-menu-item')]/span[contains(text(),"

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webelement.py",
line 80, in click

    self._execute(Command.CLICK_ELEMENT)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webelement.py",
line 628, in _execute

    return self._parent.execute(command, params)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py",
line 320, in execute

    self.error_handler.check_response(response)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/errorhandler.py",
line 242, in check_response

    raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error:
Element <span>...</span> is not clickable at point (420, 76). Other element
would receive the click: <div class="ajs-header">...</div>

  (Session info: chrome=72.0.3626.119)

  (Driver info: chromedriver=2.46.628411
(3324f4c8be9ff2f70a05a30ebc72ffb013e1a71e),platform=Mac OS X 10.14.3 x86_64)

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.file_manager_test.CheckFileManagerFeatureTest)

File manager feature test

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/file_manager_test.py",
line 51, in runTest

    self._navigate_to_query_tool()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/file_manager_test.py",
line 63, in _navigate_to_query_tool

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.file_manager_test.CheckFileManagerFeatureTest)

File manager feature test

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/file_manager_test.py",
line 45, in after

    self.page.close_query_tool(False)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 119, in close_query_tool

    "//li[contains(@class, 'context-menu-item')]/span[contains(text(),"

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webelement.py",
line 80, in click

    self._execute(Command.CLICK_ELEMENT)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webelement.py",
line 628, in _execute

    return self._parent.execute(command, params)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py",
line 320, in execute

    self.error_handler.check_response(response)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/errorhandler.py",
line 242, in check_response

    raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error:
Element <span>...</span> is not clickable at point (420, 76). Other element
would receive the click: <div class="ajs-header">...</div>

  (Session info: chrome=72.0.3626.119)

  (Driver info: chromedriver=2.46.628411
(3324f4c8be9ff2f70a05a30ebc72ffb013e1a71e),platform=Mac OS X 10.14.3 x86_64)

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_datatype_validation_test.PGDataypeFeatureTest)

Test checks for PG data-types output

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py",
line 130, in runTest

    self._schema_node_expandable()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py",
line 141, in _schema_node_expandable

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_datatype_validation_test.PGDataypeFeatureTest)

Test checks for PG data-types output

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py",
line 137, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.PGUtilitiesBackupFeatureTest)

Test for PG utilities - Backup and Restore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py",
line 58, in runTest

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.PGUtilitiesBackupFeatureTest)

Test for PG utilities - Backup and Restore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py",
line 158, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.PGUtilitiesBackupFeatureTest)

Test for XSS in Backup and Restore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py",
line 58, in runTest

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.PGUtilitiesBackupFeatureTest)

Test for XSS in Backup and Restore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py",
line 158, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for PG maintenance: database

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 66, in runTest

    self._open_maintenance_dialogue()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 73, in _open_maintenance_dialogue

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for PG maintenance: database

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 117, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for PG maintenance: table

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 66, in runTest

    self._open_maintenance_dialogue()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 73, in _open_maintenance_dialogue

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for PG maintenance: table

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 117, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for XSS in maintenance dialog

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 66, in runTest

    self._open_maintenance_dialogue()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 73, in _open_maintenance_dialogue

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_utilities_maintenance_test.PGUtilitiesMaintenanceFeatureTest)

Test for XSS in maintenance dialog

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py",
line 117, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_auto_complete_tests.QueryToolAutoCompleteFeatureTest)

Query tool auto complete feature test

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 45, in setUp

    self.before()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_auto_complete_tests.py",
line 59, in before

    self._locate_database_tree_node()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_auto_complete_tests.py",
line 159, in _locate_database_tree_node

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_journey_test.QueryToolJourneyTest)

Tests the path through the query tool

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_journey_test.py",
line 39, in runTest

    self._navigate_to_query_tool()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_journey_test.py",
line 176, in _navigate_to_query_tool

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_journey_test.QueryToolJourneyTest)

Tests the path through the query tool

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_journey_test.py",
line 189, in after

    self.page.close_query_tool()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 119, in close_query_tool

    "//li[contains(@class, 'context-menu-item')]/span[contains(text(),"

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webelement.py",
line 80, in click

    self._execute(Command.CLICK_ELEMENT)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webelement.py",
line 628, in _execute

    return self._parent.execute(command, params)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py",
line 320, in execute

    self.error_handler.check_response(response)

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/errorhandler.py",
line 242, in check_response

    raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error:
Element <span>...</span> is not clickable at point (420, 76). Other element
would receive the click: <div class="ajs-header">...</div>

  (Session info: chrome=72.0.3626.119)

  (Driver info: chromedriver=2.46.628411
(3324f4c8be9ff2f70a05a30ebc72ffb013e1a71e),platform=Mac OS X 10.14.3 x86_64)

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.query_tool_tests.QueryToolFeatureTest)

Query tool feature test

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 45, in setUp

    self.before()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_tests.py",
line 36, in before

    self._locate_database_tree_node()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_tests.py",
line 151, in _locate_database_tree_node

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.table_ddl_feature_test.TableDdlFeatureTest)

Test table DDL generation

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/table_ddl_feature_test.py",
line 35, in runTest

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.table_ddl_feature_test.TableDdlFeatureTest)

Test table DDL generation

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/table_ddl_feature_test.py",
line 48, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)

Validate Insert, Update operations in View/Edit data with given test data

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 107, in runTest

    self._tables_node_expandable()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 211, in _tables_node_expandable

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)

Validate Insert, Update operations in View/Edit data with given test data

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 124, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.CheckForXssFeatureTest)

Test XSS check for panels and query tool

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py",
line 51, in runTest

    self._tables_node_expandable()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py",
line 78, in _tables_node_expandable

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.CheckForXssFeatureTest)

Test XSS check for panels and query tool

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py",
line 74, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.CheckDebuggerForXssFeatureTest)

Tests to check if Debugger is vulnerable to XSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.py",
line 42, in runTest

    self._function_node_expandable()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.py",
line 52, in _function_node_expandable

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Databases')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.CheckDebuggerForXssFeatureTest)

Tests to check if Debugger is vulnerable to XSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.py",
line 46, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_roles_control_test.CheckRoleMembershipControlFeatureTest)

Tests to check if Role membership control is vulnerable to XSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_roles_control_test.py",
line 37, in runTest

    self._role_node_expandable()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_roles_control_test.py",
line 49, in _role_node_expandable

    self.page.toggle_open_tree_item('Login/Group Roles')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 172, in toggle_open_tree_item

    "(@class='aciTreeText') and text()='" + tree_item_text + "']")

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 212, in find_by_xpath

    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 383, in wait_for_element

    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

======================================================================

ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_roles_control_test.CheckRoleMembershipControlFeatureTest)

Tests to check if Role membership control is vulnerable to XSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py",
line 68, in tearDown

    self.after()

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_roles_control_test.py",
line 41, in after

    self.page.remove_server(self.server)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 147, in remove_server

    self.click_modal('OK')

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 63, in click_modal

    self.click_element(modal_button)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 242, in click_element

    "clicking the element not to throw an exception", click_succeeded

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 458, in _wait_for

    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message

  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until

    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)

selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
clicking the element not to throw an exception

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ran 18 tests in 917.703s

FAILED (errors=30)

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "regression/runtests.py", line 450, in <module>

    test_utils.drop_database(connection, test_db_name)

  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py",
line 402, in drop_database

    pg_cursor.execute('''DROP DATABASE "%s"''' % database_name)

psycopg2.OperationalError: database "acceptance_test_db58902" is being
accessed by other users

DETAIL:  There is 1 other session using the database.

make: *** [check-feature] Error 1

(pgadmin4) dpage@hal:*~/git/pgadmin4*$

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

---

From: Cleber da Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 15:03:01 +0000

Morning, how are you guys?
Sorry, but I am no longer want to be part of this list. Could you, please, take off my e-mail address?

Bests,

--
Cleber

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

________________________________
From: Usman Muzaffar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 7:08:53 AM
To: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] - Fixes for feature test due to changes in pgadmin4

Hi Hackers,

Please find here attached patch for the followings
i) Fixes for the query tool related test cases, the tab name convention is changed which is catered in the patch.
ii) The 'dependent' tab was not showing information until it is refreshed so handled it during automation(the issue was not reproducible manually).
iii) New locator file is created to store locators/xpaths.
iv) Changes in pgadmin_page file related to js.

Patch by :
          Usman & Aditya([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)

--

Thanks,

Usman Muzaffar
QA Team
EnterpriseDB Corporation

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 09:27:11 +0100

See https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/ or the headers in every email on
the list for info on how to manage your subscription.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 4:03 PM Cleber da Silva <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10
>
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Usman Muzaffar <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Monday, February 25, 2019 7:08:53 AM
> *To:* pgadmin-hackers
> *Subject:* [pgAdmin4][RM3936] - Fixes for feature test due to changes in
> pgadmin4
>
> Hi Hackers,
>