Subject: Grant wizard styling

From: Arun Kollan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 00:49:22 +0100

Hi Team,
Please find attached patch for styling Grant wizard for pgAdmin. The style
is now consistent with the pgadmin-altertify customised styling.

There is a issue with the error validation div which will be resolved
later. A task is already been created to track that issue. This also causes
the footer and the error div to overlap if the window size is below
min-height.

The wizard should display properly under all other circumstances.
Thanks.

Regards,
Arun

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 14:08:31 +0100

Thanks - patch applied.

-- 
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake