Subject: [pgAdmin4][RM#3404] Graphical explain plan do not display text under the node

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 22:34:04 +0530

Hi,

PFA minor patch to fix the regression issue introduced with RM#3271 commit
due to which label is not displaying under the graphical explain node, I've
attached the screenshot in RM for your reference.

---

From: Victoria Henry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 17:18:51 -0400

Hi Murtuza,

LGTM and passes tests:
https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/pgadmin/pipelines/pgadmin-patch/jobs/run-tests/builds/119

Sincerely,

Victoria

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 10:02:15 +0100

Hi

> attached the screenshot in RM for your reference.

I see the labels, but the popups are not displaying on mouseover/hover like
they used to. Can you look into that please?

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company