Subject: Subtle test problem

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:35:04 +0100

Hi Yosry,

Now that your patch is committed we're seeing a subtle failure on our
internal (at EDB) CI/CD system. Essentially we have multiple tests running
concurrently, and it looks like you're using a fixed table name. In other
tests we make sure we have a random number on the end of the table name to
avoid this issue. Can you fix that ASAP please?

Thanks.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

---

From: Yosry Muhammad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:16:50 +0200

Working on it right now.