Subject: [pgAdmin4][patch]: String evaluation issue

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:21:18 +0530

Hi,

Please find attached patch file containing the fix for the below issue.
This issue is reported by Dave during the debugger code review and we have
removed the same issue from other files where we used.

*Issue :- *

When we use below string to form the error message then it will not work
because Jinja will evaluate the string " + err.errormsg + " before it gets
evaluated as JS by the browser.

           *alertify.error("{{ _('" + err.errormsg + "') }}");*

Do review it and let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:39:37 +0100

Thanks, applied.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company