Subject: pgAdmin III v1.22.0 Released!

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 13:00:16 +0000

I'm pleased to announce that pgAdmin III v1.22.0 is now available for
download in source, Windows and Mac OS X packages from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.22.0/

There are also builds available in the PostgreSQL Yum repository
(http://yum.postgresql.org), and bundled with EnterpriseDB's
PostgreSQL Installers
(http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload)
for PostgreSQL 9.5.

This release includes numerous bug fixes, support for PostgreSQL 9.5
as well as some new features such as auto-commit control in the Query
Tool. Please see http://www.pgadmin.org/development/changelog.php for
details.

Many thanks to all those involved in the development and testing of
this release.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support

---

From: Chris George <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 14:40:02 +0200

Thanks

Is there any reason why you can’t save the login password for the db user when connecting via  a ssh channel ?

Kind Regards Chris

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:29:13 +0000

> Is there any reason why you can’t save the login password for the db user when connecting via  a ssh channel ?

Because the port used for the local end of the connection can vary, so
there's no way of reliably matching connection parameters in the
pgpass file.

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers