Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Flask-Babel 0.11+ compatibility. Fixes #1496

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 16:23:13 +0000

Flask-Babel 0.11+ compatibility. Fixes #1496

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=790b28fb61df43aa8373b652b184bd14669b0abc

Modified Files
--------------
.../schemas/tables/templates/table/js/table.js     |  4 ++--
.../databases/templates/databases/js/databases.js  |  2 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/servers.js           |  6 ++---
.../browser/templates/browser/js/collection.js     |  2 +-
.../browser/templates/browser/js/messages.js       |  8 +++----
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/node.js   | 28 +++++++++++-----------
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/__init__.py             |  2 +-
.../tools/datagrid/templates/datagrid/index.html   |  2 +-
.../templates/grant_wizard/js/grant_wizard.js      |  2 +-
.../templates/import_export/js/import_export.js    |  2 +-
.../user_management/js/user_management.js          | 24 +++++++++----------
11 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 17:24:19 +0100

All,

Please note that this change requires Flask-Babel 0.11 or above. It'll
no longer work with older versions.

Please yelp if you see any other side effects...

Thanks.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company