Subject: pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 released

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 16:01:10 +0100

pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 is now available for download from:
https://www.pgadmin.org/download/

For details of the changes since beta 2, please see the project
tracker: https://redmine.postgresql.org/versions/33

Please download, test and log any issues you may find. Please remember
to log each issue in an individual ticket, and to avoid logging
duplicate bugs! Issues can be viewed and updated here:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues

Thanks, Dave.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Andrzej Zawadzki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:10:11 +0200

On 22.07.2016 17:01, Dave Page wrote:

Hi!

Dave, how to run new pgadmin on Linux?

--

Andrzej

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 17:24:13 +0100

Hi

> Dave, how to run new pgadmin on Linux?

Until the Linux packagers have caught up (hi Devrim!), you can either
use the PIP package:

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pip4.php

or, install the EDB PostgreSQL installer from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload,
which includes a desktop build for Linux 32/64.

You can find more info on setting up a server (typically how you'd use
the PIP package) here:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/dev/server_deployment.html

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 21:04:11 +0300

Hi,

On Fri, 2016-07-22 at 17:24 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Until the Linux packagers have caught up (hi Devrim!)

Hi! :( This is really on top of my list already :/

Cheers,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR