Subject: [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Compilation error with Qt4

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 19:09:32 +0530

Hi,

Please find attached patch file with the fix of below issues with runtime
application.

   - Compilation error with Qt4 as "QUrlQuery" class was introduced since
   Qt5.
   - Client side download code has been removed as now we support server
   side download.
   - We should not delete sender object inside slot. If we do so it may
   crash the application. To avoid this, we used Qt's "deleteLater" which will
   delete the objects once the processing of all the events have been done.

Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 12:40:13 +0100

Thanks - applied.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Neel Patel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Compilation error with Qt4 as "QUrlQuery" class was introduced since Qt5.
> Client side download code has been removed as now we support server side
> download.
> We should not delete sender object inside slot. If we do so it may crash the
> application. To avoid this, we used Qt's "deleteLater" which will delete the
> objects once the processing of all the events have been done.
>

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company