Subject: Styling tab navigation and close buttons

From: Arun Kollan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 10:42:34 +0100

Hi Team,

Please find attached patch for styling tab navigation and close buttons.
The patch consists of changes to wcDocker to customise the placement of
navigational buttons  and also removal of an extra arrows. A readme file
added explaining the changes.

Arun Kollan
*Website: www.enterprisedb.com <http://www.enterprisedb.com>*

*EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
<http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/>Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb
<http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb>*

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Arun Kollan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 12:36:28 +0100

Hi Team,
Please find the zipped version of the patch.

Thank you.

Regards,
Arun

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:41:51 +0100

Thanks - patch applied.

Please ensure your changes are submitted to the wcDocker project for
inclusion in future releases (assuming they accept the patches).

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Arun Kollan
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Website: www.enterprisedb.com
>> EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
>> Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb
>>
>> confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
>> the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended

-- 
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake