Subject: Where do I submit patches?

From: Stuart Gathman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:35:55 -0400

I submitted a bugfix to this mailing list, didn't see a response, but
*did* see references to issue numbers.  Where do you file issues?  I
came to this mailing list from pgadmin.org.

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 23:48:50 +0100

> On 7 Jul 2016, at 17:35, Stuart Gathman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I don't recall seeing that - can you send it again please?

The tracker is here: 
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin3/issues

---

From: Stuart Gathman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:25:17 -0400

> I don't recall seeing that - can you send it again please?

Resent.  Subject is Null this in pgConn::GetStatus

---

From: Stuart Gathman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:43:00 -0400

> https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin3/issues
Looks like you have to be an active pgadmin dev to open issues, so my
repost to the list will have to suffice.

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:38:08 +0100

> Resent.  Subject is Null this in pgConn::GetStatus

Oh, it's a pgAdmin 3 issue? That's probably why I didn't see it.

We don't expect to release any further updates for pgAdmin 3, as our
focus is on pgAdmin 4 now.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company