Subject: [pgAdmin4]: Initial patch for Import table

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 16:43:41 +0530

Hi,

Please find attached patch file which contains the table Import
functionality.
Attached patch file is depend on the following patch which is not committed
yet.

   - File Manager patch
   - Table node patch

Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 12:48:57 +0530

Hi Neel,

As discussed, I am sending you the updated path for based on your new patch
(sent personally, which included the background process integration).
Also, the COPY Statement expects the file to be present on the server OS,
hence - we should be using the '\copy' command of psql to do the job.
I have modified the patch accordingly, but - I did not get a chance to test
it properly, also - with some cosmetic changes.

Can you please review, and test it?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Attached patch file is depend on the following patch which is not
> committed yet.
>
>    - File Manager patch
>    - Table node patch
>

---

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:41:28 +0530

Hi,

I have fixed some of the issues observed during testing and as per your
feedback added "Export" functionality as well.
I have tested it on both linux and windows and it is working.

Please find attached updated patch. Do review it and let me know for any
modifications.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Ashesh Vashi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Neel,
>
> As discussed, I am sending you the updated path for based on your new
> patch (sent personally, which included the background process integration).
> I have modified the patch accordingly, but - I did not get a chance to
> test it properly, also - with some cosmetic changes.
>