Subject: [Patch][pgAdmin4]: RM#1577 - Debug option for function/procedure under package node

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:25:01 +0530

Hi,

Please find attached patch file which contains function/procedure debug
support under package node. (RM #1577)

Do review it and let me know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:49:10 +0100

Thanks, applied. Couple of questions/points:

- If there is no body for a procedure, the error is handled somewhat
ungracefully - the message is displayed without line breaks, and the
debugger panel is left empty. Can we make that a little nicer?

- In pgAdmin 3 there's a "Debug package initialiser?" option on the
parameter dialogue. Is that shown for appropriate packages? I don't
have an example to hand to test with.

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

---

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:28:37 +0530

Hi Dave,

> debugger panel is left empty. Can we make that a little nicer?

OK, I will work on that.

> have an example to hand to test with.

Currently no option for "Debug package initialiser".

I will submit updated patch for both above points.