Subject: Unable to change variable of role on OS X 10.11

From: Axel Rau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:52:05 +0100

Hi,

thanks for maintaining pgAdmin3.

I tried to change a variable of a login role and was unable to edit the field.
I could not delete characters of the existing definition or add characters.
Copying the definition into the paste buffer was also impossible.

Deleting the variable and creating a new definition worked.

This is pgAdmin 1.22.0 downloaded and installed on Mac OS X 10.11.2

The bug existed already in the previous version.

Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀ +49 160 9945 7889  ☀ computing @ chaos claudius

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support

---

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:31:32 +0530

Hi,

Please find the patch file for fix of above mentioned issue.
Do let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:36:54 +0530

Hi,

Adding description how we fixed this issue.

- Previously Numeric validator is getting applied to text control so user
is not able to type text other then numeric value. Now with this fix ,
wxTextValidator() will be applied to text control so user will able to
enter the text.

Thanks,
Neel Patel