Subject: oauth2 patch

From: Florian Sabonchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 15:41:18 +0000

Hello in this patch I have implemented OAuth2. Unfortunately I wasn't 
sure how the test should look like, because I couldn't find anything in 
the developer documentation, so I decided not to write one for now.

The configuration has to look like this here is an example for github:

OAUTH2_NAME = 'github'
OAUTH2_CLIENT_ID = 'secret'
OAUTH2_CLIENT_SECRET = 'secret'
OAUTH2_TOKEN_URL = 'https://github.com/login/oauth/access_token'
OAUTH2_AUTHORIZATION_URL = 'https://github.com/login/oauth/authorize'
OAUTH2_API_BASE_URL = 'https://api.github.com/'
OAUTH2_USERINFO_ENDPOINT = 'https://api.github.com/user'
OAUTH_ENDPOINT_NAME = 'user'

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:59:42 +0530

Hi Khushboo

Can you please review the patch?

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*
*pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect*
*EDB Postgres <http://edbpostgres.com>*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 16:02:05 +0530

> Can you please review the patch?
On it.

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:18:22 +0530

Hi Florian,

I have reviewed your patch, some modifications are required as below. I
have started working on top of your patch to accommodate the required
changes.

- Proper handling of Master Password in Server Mode as it was
introduced only in Desktop mode.
- Encryption/Decryption of the server password if Master Password is
disabled, currently if I disable the master password, I could not connect
the server with your patch.
- Proper documentation, comments.
- Minor UI modifications, like introducing a configurable icon with the
Oauth login button etc.

You can track the progress, ref https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/5940,
I have attached your initial patch in the RM itself.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 4:02 PM Khushboo Vashi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 10:59 AM Akshay Joshi <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Khushboo
>>