Subject: Portuguese Brazilian Translation

From: Anderson de Barros Carpi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 14:41:38 -0300

Hi guys,

Always used the tool and I thought it would be nice to help the project a
little, even with translations...

There are any Portuguese (brazilian) translations already happening or can
i start one?

Thx,

*Anderson de Barros Carpi*
Secretário de Escola
Tel. (14) 3103-6150 - Ramal 6889

 <http://CTI.FEB.UNESP.br>

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:52:37 +0530

Hi Anderson,

> There are any Portuguese (brazilian) translations already happening or can
Currently Portuguese Brazilian translation is not available, you can start
the work.
Please check the reference guide:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/development/translations.html

Thanks,
Khushboo

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:04:44 +0530

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 9:52 AM Khushboo Vashi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>> There are any Portuguese (brazilian) translations already happening or
>> can i start one?
>>
> Another Ref: https://www.pgadmin.org/development/translations/