Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for create script of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 14:05:56 +0530

Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM #3853 - Incorrect SQL
generated for create script of domain type interval with precision. ERROR:
syntax error at or near "["

The patch includes the fix as well as the API test case to verify the
reverse Engineered SQL.

Thanks,
Khushboo

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 14:57:13 +0530

Hi Khushboo

Can you please fix the following and send the patch again

   - PEP8 issue
   - Test cases is failing with Python 3.5.

-- 
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:51:03 +0530

Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached updated patch.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 2:57 PM Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Fixed

> I have tested with Python 3.7 and it is working fine. Please give me the
log to reproduce the issue.

Khushboo

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:17:23 +0530

Hi Khushboo

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:51 PM Khushboo Vashi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 2:57 PM Akshay Joshi <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Khushboo
>>

    I have tested it with Python 3.5 with PG10 and 11. Attached is the
screenshot.

-- 
*Akshay Joshi*

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:28:16 +0530

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:17 PM Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>>> Fixed.

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:54:18 +0530

Thanks patch applied

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 5:28 PM Khushboo Vashi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:17 PM Akshay Joshi <
>>>> I have tested with Python 3.7 and it is working fine. Please give me
>>> the log to reproduce the issue.
>>>
>>

-- 
*Akshay Joshi*