Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #6953 - Webserver Authentication enhancement

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 14:31:15 +0530

Hi,

Please find the attached patch for the RM # 6953 - Webserver
Authentication: Include headers coming from servers.

In the RM, 2 users have provided the solution, I have merged them.

As per the current behaviour, pgAdmin only considers the REMOTE_USER
environment variable (set by the webserver). In this patch, we have
introduced the WEBSERVER_REMOTE_USER config variable, so users can modify
it as per their environment. Also, we check for the environment as well as
request headers for the remote user details.

Thanks,
Khushboo

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:39:59 +0530

Thanks, the patch applied.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*
*pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect*
*EDB Postgres <http://edbpostgres.com>*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*