Subject: Help on pgAgent

From: John G198 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 23:20:43 -0500

Hi im trying to use pgAgent on pgAdmin4 using Windows 10 and i cant see why
but it doesnt work, it doesnt run the jobs created and i just want to know
if it has something to do with my postgreSQL version 11.2 maybe pgAgent
isnt compatible with this version.
So could you let me know whats going on? and what alternative do i have?, i
really need to use Scheduled jobs for this web page db project i have

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:29:07 +0530

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 1:46 AM John G198 <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi im trying to use pgAgent on pgAdmin4 using Windows 10 and i cant see
> why but it doesnt work, it doesnt run the jobs created and i just want to
> know if it has something to do with my postgreSQL version 11.2 maybe
> pgAgent isnt compatible with this version.
> So could you let me know whats going on? and what alternative do i have?,
> i really need to use Scheduled jobs for this web page db project i have
>

Have you tried to run manually via *Run now* option in the context menu of
the pgAgent job?

---

From: John G198 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 03:05:50 -0500

Yes, I did. But it doesn't run neither, it does update the next run date
but doesn't actually do anything even the field last run still shows
nothing. I checked the SQL as I'm trying to update a table column and the
SQL is correct so I don't what is failing

El lun., 3 de jun. de 2019 11:59 p. m., Khushboo Vashi <
[email-masked]> escribió:

> Have you tried to run manually via *Run now* option in the context menu
> of the pgAgent job?
>

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 14:15:05 +0530

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 1:36 PM John G198 <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Please enable logging (Ref: https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8)  and share
the log file after running the job with Run now.

>>> So could you let me know whats going on? and what alternative do i
>>> have?, i really need to use Scheduled jobs for this web page db project i
>>> have
>>>
>>