Subject: Enhancement request

From: Akshaj Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 11:17:59 +0530

Hi Team,

PGAdmin has been wonderful to use and the latest changes with PGAdmin 4 ver
4.6 are just delightful!

Would it be possible to show the scratch pad on the SQL tab as well?
Currently it is attached to the connected Query tool tabs that open. Thanks
for your time.

Great job happening!

Thanks and Regards,
Akshaj Dave

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 10:30:40 +0530

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 9:12 PM Akshaj Dave <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> PGAdmin has been wonderful to use and the latest changes with PGAdmin 4
> ver 4.6 are just delightful!
>
> You can create a feature request @
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 but why do we need this
feature?
We can right click on the object and select Create Script which will open
the SQL in the query tool.

Great job happening!