Subject: Feature request: Redshift Support

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 15:11:04 +0000

Hi

I'd like to take a moment to say that I am a huge fan of this software.

I would like to suggest a feature:
As a Postgres user I would like to use PGADMIN4 to connect to Amazon Redshift.
I chose Redshift because it is pretty much Postgres (like).

All the best
Thomas

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

---

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 10:18:57 +0530

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:07 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please create a feature request @
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/  we need to check the
feasibility.

Thanks,
Khushboo

All the best