Subject: Option for setting custom basemap/tilelayer for Geometry Viewer

From: Pruss Wan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 04:47:24 +0800

Hi all, I found the Geometry Viewer to be really useful, just that
sometimes I prefer basemaps other than OSM. Do you think it is possible to
allow users to specify a custom XYZ endpoint with leaflet parameters in
Preferences? Maybe under Query Tool -> Geometry Viewer?

---

From: Pruss Wan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:41:05 +0800

Hi, are there plans for exposing the basemap setting? Right now it is only
possible to use other basemap tiles hacking the bundled JS.

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:27:38 +0530

> possible to use other basemap tiles hacking the bundled JS.
You can raise a feature request here -
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

-- 
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"