Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed typos in datamodel.js

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:55:35 +0530

Hi,

Due to some typos in datamodel.js, the application does not load properly
in Google Chrome (ver: 39).

Fixed typos in datamodel.js

Thanks,
Khushboo
diff --git a/web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/datamodel.js b/web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/datamodel.js
index 71bd959..fa60f7c 100644
--- a/web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/datamodel.js
+++ b/web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/datamodel.js
@@ -221,12 +221,13 @@ function(_, pgAdmin, $, Backbone) {
               delete obj;
             } else if (obj instanceof Backbone.Collection) {
               obj.each(function(m) {
-                if (m instanceof Bakbone.DataModel) {
+                if (m instanceof Backbone.DataModel) {
                   obj.reset();
                   obj.clear(opts);
                 }
               });
-              Backbone.Collection.prototype.reset.apply(obj, {opts});
+              if (!(opts instanceof Array)){ opts = [opts] }
+              Backbone.Collection.prototype.reset.apply(obj, opts);
               delete obj;
             }
           }

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:10:32 +0530

Thanks - committed!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>