Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Error while expanding server group node.

From: Surinder Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:54:16 +0530

Hi

*Issue:*
Getting following error while expanding server group node.
File
"/Users/surinder/Documents/Projects/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py",
line 86, in get_nodes
    in_recovery = result['rows'][0]['inrecovery'];
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Not a proper scenario to reproduce it.

*Solution:*
Add proper check to fix it.

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 19:17:33 +0530

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Surinder Kumar <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> File "/Users/surinder/Documents/Projects/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/
> browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py", line 86, in get_nodes

Thanks - committed!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>