Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Remove default extraclass from the SqlFieldControl

From: Surinder Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:02:07 +0530

Hi,

The *SqlFieldControl* is setting default height for textarea, which is not
needed.
It should expand as needed as similar in *SqlTabControl*.

Please find the attached patch, review it.

Thanks
Surinder Kumar

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Surinder Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:34:23 +0530

Hi,

More specifically to the issue.
I am using SqlFieldControl in View for Definition Field which takes default
height of 300px which is set by Control as default height. but as per
dave's suggestion on thread

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

"The Definition box on the View dialogue should start at a single
line and expand as needed - see the Function dialogue".

If user still need some height for control, It can be specified in*
extraclasses[]* parameter which will apply to the specific field.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Surinder Kumar <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The *SqlFieldControl* is setting default height for textarea, which is
> not needed.

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:06:49 +0530

Thanks - committed!

Thanks Arun for the quick review!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Surinder Kumar <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am using SqlFieldControl in View for Definition Field which takes
> default height of 300px which is set by Control as default height. but as
> per dave's suggestion on thread
>
>