Subject: Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal

From: Rahul Soshte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:02:15 +0530

Hi,

This is Rahul Soshte a student from Vivekanand Education Society's
Institute of Technology(Mumbai,India).

The proposal is for the idea of a a Geospatial query viewer for pgadmin4
mentioned here <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GoogleSummerCode2018>

I have uploaded the draft proposal on the GSOC website.
This is the link to my GSOC draft proposal for OSGEO oraganization.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WN3FPpLudNNXLWQgGlP91yDAMe7D0DC8gTBhdyrI_aw/edit

Please do comment and give feedback on the draft proposal.

Regards,
Rahul Soshte

---

From: Jo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 18:24:02 +0100

Hi Rahul,

I only made some minor suggestions. The proposal looks fine to me. At the
end you state you only submit a proposal to OpenStreetMap organisation,
which is a bit confusing, as I got the impression you were proposing this
for OSGeo?

Polyglot (from OpenStreetMap, not OSGeo, but with a vested interest in
PostGIS, of course)

2018-03-14 17:32 GMT+01:00 Rahul Soshte <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> postgis-users mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users
>

---

From: Rahul Soshte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:50:53 +0530

@Jo
I fixed the typo.This proposal is for OSGEO.To clarify,I will be submitting
another proposal to OpenStreetMap also.