Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where the index is not loaded in the U

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:10:38 +0000

Fixed an issue where the index is not loaded in the Unique Constraint dialog. Fixes #6857

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7eaa3179ad866efd7990dff0c70f09183d7b1ad5
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../static/js/exclusion_constraint.ui.js               |  5 +++--
.../foreign_key/static/js/foreign_key.ui.js            | 18 ++++++++----------
.../index_constraint/static/js/primary_key.ui.js       |  7 ++++---
.../index_constraint/static/js/unique_constraint.ui.js |  7 ++++---
.../databases/schemas/tables/static/js/table.ui.js     | 12 ++++++------
.../schema_ui_files/exclusion_constraint.ui.spec.js    |  2 ++
.../javascript/schema_ui_files/foreign_key.ui.spec.js  |  4 ++--
.../javascript/schema_ui_files/primary_key.ui.spec.js  |  2 ++
.../schema_ui_files/unique_constraint.ui.spec.js       |  2 ++
9 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)