Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where the wrong SQL is showing for the

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 09:02:40 +0000

Fixed an issue where the wrong SQL is showing for the child partition tables. Fixes #6329

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b853bda2a27622c835817b911af8c538eaf659ea
Author: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_3.rst                   |  1 +
.../check_constraint/sql/9.2_plus/nodes.sql        |  2 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql   |  2 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/nodes.sql         |  2 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/properties.sql    |  2 +-
.../foreign_key/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql        |  3 +-
.../foreign_key/sql/default/properties.sql         |  3 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/11_plus/properties.sql    |  1 +
.../index_constraint/sql/default/properties.sql    |  1 +
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/utils.py      | 79 ++++++++++++++++++----
10 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)