Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where the identical packages and seque

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 14:54:30 +0000

Fixed an issue where the identical packages and sequences visible as different in the schema diff tool. Fixes #5362

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=df11f28593e874f6c0b01c63dc272a96528adca9

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_21.rst                                 | 3 ++-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/packages/__init__.py  | 2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/sequences/__init__.py | 1 +
.../schemas/sequences/templates/sequences/sql/default/update.sql  | 3 +++
.../schemas/sequences/tests/pg/default/alter_seq_privs_add.sql    | 2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/pg/default/alter_seq_privs_remove.sql | 2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/pg/default/alter_seq_privs_update.sql | 2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/pg/default/alter_seq_props.sql        | 2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/ppas/default/alter_seq_privs_add.sql  | 2 +-
.../sequences/tests/ppas/default/alter_seq_privs_remove.sql       | 2 +-
.../sequences/tests/ppas/default/alter_seq_privs_update.sql       | 2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/ppas/default/alter_seq_props.sql      | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/10_plus/source.sql         | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/10_plus/target.sql         | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/11_plus/source.sql         | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/11_plus/target.sql         | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/12_plus/source.sql         | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/12_plus/target.sql         | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/9.2_plus/source.sql        | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/9.2_plus/target.sql        | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/ppas/10_plus/source.sql       | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/ppas/10_plus/target.sql       | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/ppas/9.2_plus/source.sql      | 8 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/ppas/9.2_plus/target.sql      | 8 ++++++++
24 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)