Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where the users are unable to load the

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 06:14:28 +0000

Fixed an issue where the users are unable to load the databases behind an HTTP reverse proxy. Fixes #6905

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=2aac87569b5a7b388bc53a8ef1ee48306bbed66a
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_1.rst         |  1 +
web/package.json                         |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/tree.js       |  4 +++
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/tree_init.tsx |  3 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/tree_nodes.ts | 53 +++++++++++++++++---------------
web/yarn.lock                            |  4 +--
6 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)