Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where the Save button is enabled by de

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 06:15:27 +0000

Fixed an issue where the Save button is enabled by default when open the table's properties dialog on PG 9.5. Fixes #6367

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=0ed47fcd2be0467ff6df9ed8f8648dfad21c990a
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_2.rst                   |   1 +
.../databases/schemas/tables/static/js/table.js    |  11 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/10_plus/update.sql | 269 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/11_plus/update.sql |   6 -
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/12_plus/update.sql |   6 -
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/default/update.sql |  28 ---
6 files changed, 278 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)