Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where the 'PARALLEL UNSAFE' option is

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:54:22 +0000

Fixed an issue where the 'PARALLEL UNSAFE' option is missing from reverse engineering SQL of function/procedure node. Fixes #5843.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=2e55b1f660f4615fde8510f0358a528454b453a0
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_27.rst                                     | 1 +
.../schemas/functions/templates/functions/pg/sql/11_plus/create.sql   | 4 ++--
.../schemas/functions/templates/functions/pg/sql/12_plus/create.sql   | 4 ++--
.../schemas/functions/templates/functions/ppas/sql/12_plus/create.sql | 4 ++--
.../functions/templates/functions/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/create.sql        | 4 ++--
.../functions/templates/procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/create.sql        | 4 ++--
.../functions/templates/procedures/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/create.sql       | 4 ++--
.../schemas/functions/tests/ppas/9.6_plus/alter_proc_comment.sql      | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/ppas/9.6_plus/alter_proc_param.sql        | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/ppas/9.6_plus/create_procedure.sql        | 2 +-
10 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)